What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

🤣🤣🤣. Where was it from mate. You gotta replace it. Jukeboxes rule 🤟🤟🤟
A small amusement company near Newport, got there and should have walked away really. Got it back and it was a mess, earth disconnected as well😡
Don't worry I’m off in the morning to get another one for less than half the price hopefully😁😂
Had a video sent and it’s a ‘smooth operator‘😊

Very excited to get these today:

137ebb7bbb1f3fee30aee02dcdfa67f4.jpg
82400716f947e1db9f4b5b3f0b257028.jpg
cpr paragon playfield and plastics. ordered less than a week ago here today. fantastic service, and only £57 import bill which is way under what i was expecting [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered (and received very quickly!) the very same playfield. I'm in the process of carefully removing all the staples from the under-side of the playfield. I was curious to hear how your project is progressing. Cheers.

Received my first two pinball machines earlier this week. In my excitement to get them set up, I put the legs on by myself and tweaked my back! 😫

Big thanks to Chris B for selling them, and thanks to the many members who've advised and answered my noob questions.

Both play great. Just need to replace the backglass fluo tubes and replace the Spiderman lights with LEDs as about half of them are not working.

Any other mods I should consider?

PXL_20201204_175403809.jpg

PXL_20201204_175339892.jpg

@2huwman I have done a couple of forum members LED kits for Spiderman (Comet) and red rubber kits. If it hasn't had a rubber kit in a while this is a must IMO. New balls too. Plug for myself, I can supply all of that. :p.

Reccomend you get some playfield cleaner and wax too.7AE8C29F-E4E8-4CC0-845D-6648CFDC48EC.jpeg

@2huwman front legs on while it's tombstoned, straight back while lifting the rear and then a pre cut bit of 4x2 or a tall stool under the back to support it while you get the back legs on. You'll be a master in no time. 👍🏻

@2huwman front legs on while it's tombstoned, straight back while lifting the rear and then a pre cut bit of 4x2 or a tall stool under the back to support it while you get the back legs on. You'll be a master in no time. 👍🏻
Thanks - I worked out a less painful system using a metal chair by the time I got to the second one!

Picked up a really nice one today for less than half the price of the last one, his father is one of the head Hells Anglels people so I won’t be taking this one back🤣

Attachments

• ECABA3AE-EC66-40D1-802A-37A35D3F87BE.jpeg
    ECABA3AE-EC66-40D1-802A-37A35D3F87BE.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 8EB0C946-4632-4E5A-BDE5-77B41993471D.jpeg
    8EB0C946-4632-4E5A-BDE5-77B41993471D.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 43
Received my first two pinball machines earlier this week. In my excitement to get them set up, I put the legs on by myself and tweaked my back! 😫

Big thanks to Chris B for selling them, and thanks to the many members who've advised and answered my noob questions.

Both play great. Just need to replace the backglass fluo tubes and replace the Spiderman lights with LEDs as about half of them are not working.

Any other mods I should consider?

View attachment 127177

View attachment 127178
I wouldn't bother with the tubes. They put a load of glare on the glass, then you can't see the playfield properly.

Got a cup holder and shiny new balls from @James Pinball Bazaar, less than 48h after paying my order.

Put the Ninjas in my SW - can you tell which are which? - and proceeded to immediately smash my high score!! Clearly these balls make you a better player :rofl:

IMG_20201206_124330.jpg IMG_20201206_110527.jpg IMG_20201206_114104.jpg

Picked up a really nice one today for less than half the price of the last one, his father is one of the head Hells Anglels people so I won’t be taking this one back🤣

Nice I had one NSM performer great boxes, the big speakers are prone to rotting at the bottom! Now have the Galaxy version awaiting some tlc, let us see it when up and running

Nice I had one NSM performer great boxes, the big speakers are prone to rotting at the bottom! Now have the Galaxy version awaiting some tlc, let us see it when up and running
Speakers look ok in this one, guy owned it 12 years and he bought it restored. This is the later 90’s one so fingers crossed, getting help to get it in shortly where it will warm up for a day or 2 before I turn it on. Freezing in my van but I did cover it up.

sorry bad terminology. There is the insert that has the waterfall picture on it then there is the 'topper' which is the cover.
Both make it a topper i guess..

Looks like the light board is there ok

sorry bad terminology. There is the insert that has the waterfall picture on it then there is the 'topper' which is the cover.
Both make it a topper i guess..

Looks like the light board is there ok
Oh, okay - understand now :)

Yeah, need the plastic cover still. They don't seem easy to come by (there was another thread in the Parts section where someone was getting a batch sent in, but I've missed that boat). Got the Insert and the Twisted Pins reproduction artwork from @cr5000462.

I think everything else is there (It was partially stripped, and some parts are in a box), and the Backglass looks in really good condition.

Back
Top Bottom