What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Cant wait to see that being built - Bet you are over the moon
Too right mate, it's been a while since I've had more than a couple of games setup :thumbs: The cabin is phase 1 and once that's sorted and the games moved in I can start the work in the garage which will be pin room part 2 :D Apparently they only need 1 day to build it so by end of Tuesday it should be up! I've booked Weds off work to apply the wood preserver....assuming it's not raining.

On the subject, can anyone recommend a good sparky in the Leicester, Derby, Tamworth area who has done cabin's before? I've had a few local guys round to quote and I'm not getting the feeling so far that they're right for the job. I had a guy round last night and I was explaining that I like the sound of using galvanised steel conduit on the inside of the cabin to hide the wiring with metal clad sockets and switches and he said he doesn't do galv?!?!

Does this mean your Dad gets his garage back ?
Woah there mate, lets not get carried away :D
Will you have most or all your games set up to play ?
I'm currently estimating that the cabin should hold 7 pins (plus a couple of arcade cabs, decks maybe) and the garage should do another 6 or 7 plus the EM rifle game. So best case I reckon 14 games setup to play and I'm currently sitting at 17. One of those is promised to someone next year, making me 2 games over capacity so I will either have to sell a couple or keep those at my dads and rotate in and out as I fancy. Not sure on that yet but there are a few that could potentially get sold and maybe consolidate into a single more expensive game :thumbs:My Dad will get some of his garage back :rofl:

Woah there mate, lets not get carried away :D

I'm currently estimating that the cabin should hold 7 pins (plus a couple of arcade cabs, decks maybe) and the garage should do another 6 or 7 plus the EM rifle game. So best case I reckon 14 games setup to play and I'm currently sitting at 17. One of those is promised to someone next year, making me 2 games over capacity so I will either have to sell a couple or keep those at my dads and rotate in and out as I fancy. Not sure on that yet but there are a few that could potentially get sold and maybe consolidate into a single more expensive game :thumbs:My Dad will get some of his garage back :rofl:
If your dad desperately needs his garage back Chris, I can give a couple of games a safe warm home for a while 🤣

yeah I think you posted the same ******** a while ago, but with all the ******** you post they just fade into each other its hard to keep track.

Don't worry Neil, we've also got a hot tub, garden gnomes, pampas grass and a big bowl full of car keys. It means nothing.

I ordered the disk version in store, but managed to get a digital version online.

I was thinking about flogging it on ebay for loads more, but my conscience kicked in, so one of lou's friends is having it for their son.

Useless Amazon cretins. Still waiting !

Attachments

• C6BDB5BD-DE52-47D5-A87F-A93CAB92C0AC.png
    C6BDB5BD-DE52-47D5-A87F-A93CAB92C0AC.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 13
Just had a full set of blue Perfect Play rubbers for an A13 utter basket case of a machine that will need them after I sort out the zillion other serious issues wrong with it first. I know exactly how stubborn I am - I will be using them even if it takes me another year of working on it.

Many thanks to @James for handling the sourcing of the Perfect Play rubbers, good price for a set of great rubbers, and also getting it shipped out kind of crazily quick!

Back
Top Bottom