What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Thanks to @Neil McRae I will soon have the most modded Star Wars in the Galaxy!

These should help with some of the boring white inserts.View attachment 122195

I really need to give Star Wars another go. I played it once on Bournemouth pier and wasn't impressed. On reflection I didn't really understand what I was supposed to be hitting and didn't spend enough time on it.

I really need to give Star Wars another go. I played it once on Bournemouth pier and wasn't impressed. On reflection I didn't really understand what I was supposed to be hitting and didn't spend enough time on it.

I had the exact same experience. They have an LE (no idea why an LE!) under Southend Pier and the first time I played it I hated it! I thought it was rubbish and as a huge Star Wars fan it made it even worse!

However, I played it a number times after and every time I enjoyed it more and more until I bought one.

I think it’s a brilliant game, really fun and if you are a Star Wars fan, the integration is amazing.

What it did teach me was to try hard to play games before buying them.

I had the exact same experience. They have an LE (no idea why an LE!) under Southend Pier and the first time I played it I hated it! I thought it was rubbish and as a huge Star Wars fan it made it even worse!

However, I played it a number times after and every time I enjoyed it more and more until I bought one.

I think it’s a brilliant game, really fun and if you are a Star Wars fan, the integration is amazing.

What it did teach me was to try hard to play games before buying them.

Well clearly you're posh because we used to holiday in Canvey 😉

I learnt the hard way too. My first experience of JP2 was in chief and I wasn't impressed. Sticking £2 in a machine on location and having one at home are two very different things though. Owning JP taught me not to judge a game on first impressions because it's actually a fantastic machine.

You're absolutely right about being a Star Wars fan, maybe our expectations were too high?

Anyway, I saw a video on Star Wars recently and the shots didn't look too bad at all.

Well clearly you're posh because we used to holiday in Canvey 😉

I learnt the hard way too. My first experience of JP2 was in chief and I wasn't impressed. Sticking £2 in a machine on location and having one at home are two very different things though. Owning JP taught me not to judge a game on first impressions because it's actually a fantastic machine.

You're absolutely right about being a Star Wars fan, maybe our expectations were too high?

Anyway, I saw a video on Star Wars recently and the shots didn't look too bad at all.

The best thing about Canvey (apart from it being separated from the rest of Essex 😂) was finding Street Fighter II cabs as a kid that cost 10p a go, instead of the usual 20p in Southend! Great times!

Yeah, give Star Wars a go if you get the chance and if you go NIB, get the Comic Art version, it looks incredible!

Touch of the green eyed monster again....

More like the depressed monster. I would have a Star Wars in a second but they blew it there isn’t a good star wars pinball machine in about 5 different goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More like the depressed monster. I would have a Star Wars in a second but they blew it there isn’t a good star wars pinball machine in about 5 different goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In all seriousness, have you spent much time on it? Speaking from experience, it takes a while to appreciate it.

A few people have asked about the topper..

I don’t have this... Yet.. 😂.

You can pick this up for €3162... or the price of a BM66 Batmobile topper 😉

9BDE0765-4E7C-4A2E-850F-65478E0A1E72.jpeg

Bracket just came away and bat hit the glass full whack with barbed wire hitting glass😱
The glass Neil organised and it survived😂
Thought I was chancing it with hot glue, will screw it down☺️

Is the hair still attached............

Back
Top Bottom