What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

New plastic crane, blue crane lighting, colywobbles protectors in blue, and lots of LED’s - looking good [emoji106]
0bfd207eb19aafb31d91cd9a13231cc1.jpg

01896a067a9b6e2551305619931a26fe.jpg

d6ec4d1e85faee84755d3ed060f478d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had previously melted! Guessing flashers had stuck on in a past life.

oh Sorry bud, genuinely didn’t even notice - I thought that was a mod anyway 😂 - all ok apart from that I hope

oh Sorry bud, genuinely didn’t even notice - I thought that was a mod anyway [emoji23] - all ok apart from that I hope

Don’t be silly it’s great, I knew at that price a few bits would need doing - that’s exactly what I wanted [emoji106] I’m loving it!

Just arrived from Amazon, 2 pin plug version😂 Leads on these are too short anyway so will probably put an inline type plug/socket to extend.
Made in USA strangely, it is 230v. Euro paperwork. Manufacture date 02/20! Has the nice box filter luckily.
No excuses now to start on Indy but then again I should to be able to get a keg of lager now🥳
83C1BD6C-EF1E-4093-A695-2E3A724FFE6A.jpeg

Ever since playing Spooky at flipout it's been one of my top grails. Amazingly I passed one up from Tobin and regretted it and then a few days later found another. Set it up in my hallway just to check it all over and then got told off so was going a to play a few games and then pack it back up until I had freed up a space. sadly I popped the LM339 IC on the power supply so can't play it yet anyway 😂
IMG-20200706-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20200706-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20200706-WA0004.jpg

Lovely looking machine - key to this game is how well the upper flipper works and the switches up top and on the left most shot - The plastics they used are very breakable remind me of blister pack type plastics. And how to turn off the attack mode as the ****ing owl will drive you mental LOL

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve got the topper :) and the side blades and colordmd, new balls, Titan rubbers. It was going into flip out but no space so I’m going to swap it out for meteor as that will go into my classics arcade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom