What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I took it upon myself to learn last year. Took me a week of solid practise but nailed it. I now do it everyday without fail to stop skill fade 🤣.
Although I had to learn it by YouTube tutorials. How you could ever pick one up and just figure it out is beyond me

We learnt off each other at school, before the internet!

Today (well, yesterday really but just noticed my post didn’t appear - no doubt my fault) I received a very tidy Black Rose. Thank you davro-one, machine is a credit to you.
delivered by Mike-R- and I must say how impressed I was with his service. Not just delivered but unpacked, installed and tested too. Because of my location (West Wales), I am outside of Martin’s delivery area so I have to find alternative. Well, I’ve found it! I will certainly be using his services again (let’s just get the big annual bills out of the way first Then can concentrate on pin fund).
Lets see some pictures then.

The Martians have Landed!!!
ccbac294f09613d528a6ee1566b664a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or more precisely, the wire which allowed me to make the mounting for the Pteranodon and Raptor

Attachments

• 20200219_180949.jpg
    20200219_180949.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200219_175317.jpg
    20200219_175317.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200219_175245(0).jpg
    20200219_175245(0).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 42
bc7ef5aebec6a353eac270c0e991bae5.jpg
c6fa71ab5e8ae65afeebc301227dead9.jpg

Going to change the T-Mold as that lighter blue is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, that was cheap, looks smart 👍. Just an observation but you didn't put that plate on the lock-down bar with self tappers did you?

Last edited:
No, machine screws and nuts. Robert who is king of powercoating over in the US recommended that - it’s what he does.

Neil

No, machine screws and nuts. Robert who is king of powercoating over in the US recommended that - it’s what he does.

Neil

Gotcha, was going to say if not using flat smooth head rivets then nuts on inside would be second option.

New backglass(although 5mm) to fix alt translite to, and new playfield glass from SGP Huddersfield, grand price of £30 for both. Although I paid for delivery, £40, I ordered 9 pieces plus new double glazed door panel for conservatory. All edge sanded and toughened.

@daveyp The covers look like they fit and work great 👍Just curious, if you don’t mind me asking..... I love the look of a Pin standing in all its glory on or off - why cover it up? Unless protecting it from direct sunlight?

@daveyp The covers look like they fit and work great 👍Just curious, if you don’t mind me asking..... I love the look of a Pin standing in all its glory on or off - why cover it up? Unless protecting it from direct sunlight?
Yes they fit perfect and even have magnets built in to hold the cover up to the back box hinges.

The one in the house is covered as I work away Monday to Friday and the kids don't really play and keeps the sunlight and dust off.

My machines in the games room are uncovered except Twilight Zone.

Borrowed this from @PUP for a couple of months leading up to NLP
15831895403293088375170759825410.jpg
It's going to take some effort to get on the HS table.

First impressions are similar to SW, in so much that you need to have it at home to be able to understand the rules to actually appreciate the gameplay.

God knows what kind of graffiti is going to be on my IMdn when I next see it 😱

Back
Top Bottom