What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I'd completely forgotten about that site. I'm already I member from way back when, will take a look cheers

Is soul Calibur a PCV available to play on a viewlix cab?

Tempted to get one just for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok apparently I need a jamma to viewlix taito convertor / ok now I just need to order a cab!

Yeah Neil I guess it'd depend on what version of Soul Calibur you wanted to play and whether you were going to use original hardware etc etc. Super series btw, Ivy ftw!

She’s here!

0e4fdd55cd5831bd01ebd8794b4d3b61.jpg

Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Today (well, yesterday really but just noticed my post didn’t appear - no doubt my fault) I received a very tidy Black Rose. Thank you davro-one, machine is a credit to you.
delivered by Mike-R- and I must say how impressed I was with his service. Not just delivered but unpacked, installed and tested too. Because of my location (West Wales), I am outside of Martin’s delivery area so I have to find alternative. Well, I’ve found it! I will certainly be using his services again (let’s just get the big annual bills out of the way first Then can concentrate on pin fund).

Back
Top Bottom