What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Whereabouts did you get it from @Paul. My wife is after something similar for her craft workshop. And if you don’t mind me asking? How much was it

You left out the most important detail Paul.. How many will it fit?

I dont just have pins - Fruities too... In theory it will fit 9 - Maybe 10 at a push, however i do like a little room between them...

Whereabouts did you get it from @Paul. My wife is after something similar for her craft workshop. And if you don’t mind me asking? How much was it

Search Shedology on Facebook... Will drop you a PM...

Did you strengthen the floor?

Doesnt need it... with 1" thick floorboards and base beams every 45 cm... though saying that, it will have Insulation added and then another layer of ply over the top... so plenty of strength in there :)

9e31807a-1dd8-4773-89f1-1017ad0f5454-jpeg.96519

You wait for ages and then two come along at once :) a third place and now a second place trophy now... just need a first to complete the set. Also just received my first reasonably affordable quote to convert the garage into a new pinball room. Could fit 7 in there... (I don't know why I can't get this pic the right way up....)

Attachments

• 9E31807A-1DD8-4773-89F1-1017AD0F5454.jpeg
    9E31807A-1DD8-4773-89F1-1017AD0F5454.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

You wait for ages and then two come along at once :) a third place and now a second place trophy now... just need a first to complete the set. Also just received my first reasonably affordable quote to convert the garage into a new pinball room. Could fit 7 in there... (I don't know why I can't get this pic the right way up....)
Congratulations! But why did you glue them to the ceiling?

[QUOTE="Paul, post: 323543, member:1”] Doesnt need it... with 1" thick floorboards and base beams every 45 cm... though saying that, it will have Insulation added and then another layer of ply over the top... so plenty of strength in there :)
[/QUOTE]

How wide are the boards? It’s ensuring you have no movement in the boards as well as weight bearing. Worth keeping an eye out for movement.

Did you win these in Oz :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom