What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I got these:

6d1847ff98195d2f52cd8a78c5b40ec3.jpg

Play them at Flipout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You must of won the top prize in the wife game @James.
A new born, no job and she still let's you buy 5k pins 😀
I've never played a Dialled in but I hear it's great. The theme put me off seeking one out to play.

Yeah I may have to do something on the work front a little earlier than planned, but we will see... :p

The boy is nine months old now too, and he loved the light show... I mean, that's the reason I get them.

In fairness to my wife, this is the first pin she has played and said "maybe I could have a few more games of pinball" - the only other one that she has done that with is IMDN...

Another undesirable Gottlieb that I absolutely love to death added to the collection 😂 @BlueManUK has done an incredible job on this machine, can't wait to set her up
View attachment 95564
You are becoming the 3rd best Gottlieb lover on here James 😂
A great fun pin. I thought he had over paid for that when he got it but it certainly turned out well for him.
Just think, if you sell Circus then you could probably add about 4-5 other gotts 👍

You are becoming the 3rd best Gottlieb lover on here James 😂
A great fun pin. I thought he had over paid for that when he got it but it certainly turned out well for him.
Just think, if you sell Circus then you could probably add about 4-5 other gotts 👍
As much as i would love 4/5 more Gotts i couldn't bare to part with Cirqus Voltaire 😂

Thanks to @ianw for the Metallica all set up now but one problem the collection has crept into the house until a few non pinballs get sold.
9bb72b6d7dc22d2d9eea571cf9086ca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that took some time to arrive....

Back
Top Bottom