What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Ok I think flou orange for MMR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 93235What is this
I received this today to obviously to do a repo but
1 not sure who from and
2 what is it off does anyone know

Col

Oh Crap!!!

Was from Me Col - Forgot to tell you it was coming!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Colywobbles
It's off Night Moves - There's Two - one each side - a mirror image... Mine on the other side has snapped... Hence why sending the good one (hopefully it arrived in one piece!)

(Sorry!!)

Paul

Oh Crap!!!

Was from Me Col - Forgot to tell you it was coming!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's off Night Moves - There's Two - one each side - a mirror image... Mine on the other side has snapped... Hence why sending the good one (hopefully it arrived in one piece!)

(Sorry!!)

Paul
No probs I’ll sort this WE

Did you grab any samples from Pinfest. If not I can post a few

James gave me red ones for GOTG and Sutol sent me yellow ones for IMDN Premium- I'll take pictures of them. The same yellow ones as IMDN would be perfect along with those MBR ones please :D

Neil.

ok yes slings and inlines, plus the big piece at the far left and the piece where the knight has an arrow through his head. I think that would be enough. Plus the MBR ones.

Also I have two pieces from TWD Premium and TWD Pro (might actually be same for both) that have snapped and its a common failure area after funball i'll ping you on them mate.

Thanks,
Neil.

And it has carlsberg in it. It couldn’t be any better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom