What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Asked Colywobbles if he could make me an airball preventer plastic for my LW3 drop targets - came today in super quick time!
Thanks Col :thumbs:

IMG_7415.JPG

IMG_7400.JPG

Asked Colywobbles if he could make me an airball preventer plastic for my LW3 drop targets - came today in super quick time!
Thanks Col :thumbs:

View attachment 92208

View attachment 92207

Woah! I could do with one of those - I get so many airballs that go straight into the sniper plastic over the skill shot targets. With one of these, that plastic may be worth repairing - I'll drop them a PM.

Today, I received my first pin... Space Jam. It is not perfect, but it is 99%working so I've got a good base to start from.
I have transitioned from a pinball enthusiast to a pinball owner.
Now for the fun to begin
Well, 1 day in and everything is working OK. Had a few instances of the ball getting into some unusual places, but, other than that, I continue to build up the callouses on my flipping fingers.
On a slightly different note, I really need to do a short write up on how the machine made its way to me (and the magical bit where it transformed from a transit ready packed up machine to a ready to play machine - single handed - amazing what you can do with a shovel and a few bits of wood...

Boom!

88bd51c1da37e98bd6cddbced90dacf3.jpg

Thats three!

One more to go for the quadfecta of Stern epicness and he is the greatest and on the way in.

Playable now along with Stern Quicksilver at flip out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm drooling over that Nine Ball what a gorgeous game. Need to plan another trip to Flip Out soon now!

Loss of Stern parts for Nine Ball, a new display for quicksilver and a bunch of parts for Ali!

dbc5698d9d99529386c68c2593cd7aa9.jpg

a4ce18ef910f5c512fff6ee8c5fe963e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baby Groot shooter, stern side blades, rocket cover, Groot arms, purple orb mod, Groot mouth light, bumper caps, flipper toppers. Will put on Col's plastic protectors too - they looks especially good on gotg.

Great machine from @Jmac ! Loving it.

Back
Top Bottom