What's new

The "Today I received" Thread

New Dracula and Scared Stiff crate post arrived today from Pinball Heaven plus a TAF shirt from London Pinball for Kelauce.

New Dracula fitted - ours as you might see in the pic below had a crack in his leg which caused balls to get stuck there often during game play. Replacement looks much shinier! Fitting the crate post in SS is a job for another day as I don't currently have the right sized posi driver to remove the top that holds the coil in (assuming I just remove the coil and slot the new pin in?)
IMG_20171211_192450.jpg IMG_20171211_192627.jpg

Today's post included replacement caps for some currently bare service buttons, a Marco tee, MB flyers to frame and an MB manual from Marco :)

Also received a lovely replacement mummy cover from @Matt Adams! Thanks a lot :D Our current one is cracked on the top hole so great to know we can replace it when it goes.

IMG_20171213_131306.jpg

Last edited:
Got this today from USA, has a couple of patches on head where paint is missing + had broken off claw (easily glued back on)

Just need to make a stand to hold it at correct angle.

20171214_171108.jpg

I'm still tempted to get one . Been putting it off for 6 years, maybe 8 years.
I'm sure I will get one one day.
Looks cool by the way.

Just the head & shoulders, so no knob to get stuck :D

Been looking at them for a while, saw this one at ok price, so went for it.

Don't get many mods but couldn't resist one of these.

A nice shiny purple knob :D

One of the Candy shooters, metallic paint, solid metal. Nice mod actually. Seems high quality.

IMG_2390.jpg

Bloody hell Steve, you only bought that TFTC from me what, 5-6 months ago and now finally got it setup! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom