What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

He might come in handy when the UK runs out of drinking water, sandwiches, medicines, aeroplanes, warehousing etc etc ... due to Brexit.

As a skilled ratter, he could be worth his weight in gold.

That’s for building a massive house for the Pinball, and yet he still has that little box. Do your Cornflakes taste of pi$$ too?

That little box is Jack the cat's litter tray.

Bogart, the stripy one, is a great cat. He follows you around, goes into the workshop/ the car/ the garden/ sits on the desk when you are working - he likes to be in on the action. He is very friendly. He says hello to guests. Impeccably clean. He uses a catflap and goes to the toilet outside, even in heavy rain.

We have a second, useless, cat called Jack. He is the sort of cat that gives the entire species a bad name. He hates everyone and everything other than food. He is too stupid to enter the house using the cat flap. He just gorges himself on food and sleeps on the boiler. Touch him and he will likely attack you. He could have been in any of the Omen trilogy films. He just decided to routinely p1ss on the carpet. So we put that litter tray on his chosen spot.

20181201_172013.jpg

well here is my first NIB.

aa807b18fb48f9feb839325e98557ddb.jpg

7cf721cf0a73492fd74033d87c6e3ff6.jpg

4159702e943f1e9e561479f42aa990a6.jpg

oooh that doesn’t bode well. didn’t see this on the box until mr miserable fcuuuuker delivery man had left!!!!!

can’t recommend them, Hadley’s . stick to Martin

f531162859c498cf84f5c217e384658e.jpg

375916eaef23ef451cb9363ef66eb79e.jpg

that was a tough heave up onto the lifter

880b1a70db31fb3d54fde948be358afc.jpg

it’s a good job i lifted the playfield and checked behind. huge piece of poly foam. it wasn’t obvious on the instructions to do this. in fact it wasn’t mentioned.
anyhow. it’s up and running. a few teething issues. the rear VUK switch (opto) is a bit hit n miss. hard to get to and hard to test until pf back down.

anyhow. don’t expect any more updates. i e got my first NIB pinball to play........[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little box is Jack the cat's litter tray.

Bogart, the stripy one, is a great cat. He follows you around, goes into the workshop/ the car/ the garden/ sits on the desk when you are working - he likes to be in on the action. He is very friendly. He says hello to guests. Impeccably clean. He uses a catflap and goes to the toilet outside, even in heavy rain.

We have a second, useless, cat called Jack. He is the sort of cat that gives the entire species a bad name. He hates everyone and everything other than food. He is too stupid to enter the house using the cat flap. He just gorges himself on food and sleeps on the boiler. Touch him and he will likely attack you. He could have been in any of the Omen trilogy films. He just decided to routinely p1ss on the carpet. So we put that litter tray on his chosen spot.

View attachment 75655
I had Cortana read that and me and the wife where in stiches laughing lOL

Wow. Now that looks amazing. Can see why people are saying big screens are the new hotness.

It arrived last week however it is in its proper place and mostly set up...my digital pinball table. I hope the image formats ok I am on my phone and not sure what I am doing.
Am very happy with it however it has no nudge sensors and the plunger does nothing so I have some projects for the future.
It does have a row of real LEDs at the back however and ... 5 I think real solenoids in there which makes it feel much more authentic
IMG_20181209_151022690.jpgIMG_20181209_151022690.jpg

Last edited:
Jealous @AlanJ - not of the POTC - but MM - I think I have a MM led itch developing... and GB is growing back on me. FFS

MM is just one of the best games i own. i play it more than TZ TAF IJ

JJP POTC is surprise surprise my current favourite. it’s nuts. you can get 6 different multiballs going at once. !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always nicer when it's local Mike, especially when your so far from them normally. When you've had enough of it give @ailsaclunie a shout, she likes the Pacman pins, mind you she'll have to get her own gamesroom first!

I know the history of that pin as it was mine, I bought it from the op many years ago!

It arrived last week however it is in its proper place and mostly set up...my digital pinball table. I hope the image formats ok I am on my phone and not sure what I am doing.
Am very happy with it however it has no nudge sensors and the plunger does nothing so I have some projects for the future.
It does have a row of real LEDs at the back however and ... 5 I think real solenoids in there which makes it feel much more authentic
View attachment 75953View attachment 75953

that looks terrible!

Don't think it was your old one Ronnie, he said he owned it for years and he had it in a bowling ally

Fairly sure it is Mike, the guy had some sort of place he put it in could have been a bowling alley and for sure more than 8 years ago. looking on the reverse of the backglass to see if it's touched up and triple thicked?

Back
Top Bottom