What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Any good, and which one did you get? Was potentially thinking to get one from pinball universe. Have others added from new?

I got one for maiden.To he honest it plays like my others that don't have one fitted. As long as you keep it clean and waxed it plays really fast.
Got mine from pinball universe and the fit was really good. Couple of tweaks like raising the drops to match the level but nothing major.
I had one for batman from pinball-protectors.com but it was an early version and it fitted short of the ramps causing crazy airballs. It's a wonder they never took the TV out.
People who play them don't notice the difference but I'm sure plenty on here would see it but like I said it still plays great if you clean them regularly.
I suppose I'm keeping it looking new for the next owner if/when it goes up for sale.

Ok didn't actually receive it today as already here but this is going to be pin room 1, just one small piece of wallpapering and all done :).

Extremely shiny x rated polyurethane varnish finish on the floor, not the water based stuff. Ok not totally practical for heavy pinballs but have varnished all the other floorboards in the house and shame to cover them up, hence why I bought loads of rubber feet from Pinball Heaven and use small pieces of carpet doubled over for extra protection.

Start setting up tomorrow, wallpaper can wait!! :D

floorvarnish.jpg

Getting it up the steps wasn't a problem, well not for me, as Hadfields delivered and they kindly got it up the steps and in the front entrance - but only just :eek:

Problem was getting it in to middle room, got it so far and then it got stuck in the middle of the door, which I thought might happen!! Anyway more than one door to the room so went round the other side and cut box at each side and was like a drawbridge lowering with The Black Arrow waiting to cross :eek::)

Not sure what code is on it as just got it set up and having a really good bash on it first :D:D:D:D:thumbs:

blackarrow2.JPG

blackarrow3.JPG

28f152d5434928fa27f642e145bd0549.jpg

Not Pinball but a couple of cool cabaret vid cabs arrived last week [emoji16] Both in great shape and fully working. Going to keep the DK original and trying to fit a 60 in 1 to the Ms Pac but it’s giving me grief!!

Mate those are amazing. Particularly like the DK cabaret. We are quite literally in complete sync with video game and Pinball taste. I swear EVERYTHING you buy I’m like “ DIBS”

Carrying on from "yesterday I received" and part of the pin room relocation plan I/we moved these monster 8' x 4' display cabinets in to pin room 1 :eek: . Yeah I know but they have to go somewhere to store all the collectables and tbh that wall space wasn't really suitable for pins :)

cabinetcan1.JPG

cabinetscan2.JPG

Have been wanting an upgrade for ages

Attachments

• 20180807_174438.jpg
    20180807_174438.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom