What's new

The slam

Nahh - Check in Fri pm - Check out Sun am due to the fact I have to drop the kids back off in Bristol on Monday :(

Yes John, Dan and I are checking out Sunday too so staying Friday and Saturday night. It is going to be lateish when we get to yours, later when we get to Dans and I am going to leave my pins in the van as I don't think I will find anyone to help me unload early hours on Monday.
The Van Guys are also all doing the Chinese. :)

What time does it finish Sunday? Trying to figure out logistics and wether I can get away with just Friday and sat night

What would be the best day to come as I can only come one day

I'd recommend, if there's a competition, and if it is only running on one of the days, then go the other day if you are not in the competition. Or if it's running on both days, but they'll open up the competition machines to everyone after a certain time, go that day :)

I'd recommend, if there's a competition, and if it is only running on one of the days, then go the other day if you are not in the competition. Or if it's running on both days, but they'll open up the competition machines to everyone after a certain time, go that day :)

Main Competition is on the Saturday and the Classics are on the Sunday.

I'm surprised the Travelodge isn't fully booked up by now... :eek:

The Northern Lights guy's are staying over Sunday night to help with the breakdown and traveling back up north on Monday.
Plus that way it gives us an extra night for a jar or two.

that's prob what ill do then I don't like the idea of leaving quite late and traveling 4 hours home (ive been known to get sleepy)

The Northern Lights guy's are staying over Sunday night to help with the breakdown and traveling back up north on Monday.
Plus that way it gives us an extra night for a jar or two.

I'll be following these guys down on the Friday to help out but need to scoot on the Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom