What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Simpsons Pinball Party (TSPP)

You were, but I'm replying to you in a master stroke of conversational misdirection.

[emoji23] and you know a fun pin when you see one! Thanks for pointing out the ad, looks like I have a deal with Darren so just need to sort out logistics.

I’m away for a few weeks but if there are any forum members in the High Wycombe area I’d be happy to chuck you £50 to go round and run the rule over the pin and make sure all seems legit? Happily bought from forum members before but a bit more wary with Facebook [emoji848]

[emoji23] and you know a fun pin when you see one! Thanks for pointing out the ad, looks like I have a deal with Darren so just need to sort out logistics.
I’m away for a few weeks but if there are any forum members in the High Wycombe area I’d be happy to chuck you £50 to go round and run the rule over the pin and make sure all seems legit? Happily bought from forum members before but a bit more wary with Facebook [emoji848]
Not very fair how you jumped in front of me. I was chatting with Darren with 4 days before I posted here. It would be nice if you would ask me if you can jump ahead in the queue. Lesson learned for me. Not everyone is fair in this community. Sorry to say that…

Figggghhhttttt! 😂
I have no intention to do that. If he wants it so badly, I will step away no problem. I was just pointing out a fact that I would never do. If we are in a community so would act accordingly… And please don’t take this the wrong way…

I have no intention to do that. If he wants it so badly, I will step away no problem. I was just pointing out a fact that I would never do. If we are in a community so would act accordingly… And please don’t take this the wrong way…

My mistake if I misunderstood. I had a thread on here some weeks ago asking about a TSPP. When the Facebook ad was mentioned you commented that you had already seen it and he was firm on the price. That, combined with the fact you were asking about one for sale on here, made me think you didn’t want to pay £4,500 for it.

Please feel free to buy the one from Facebook, I’m happy to tell Darren it’s not my turn on this one [emoji1360]

And the plot thickens - just got a message from Darren asking if I definitely want it as someone else just offered £4,600. Talk about etiquette [emoji23]

My mistake if I misunderstood. I had a thread on here some weeks ago asking about a TSPP. When the Facebook ad was mentioned you commented that you had already seen it and he was firm on the price. That, combined with the fact you were asking about one for sale on here, made me think you didn’t want to pay £4,500 for it.

Please feel free to buy the one from Facebook, I’m happy to tell Darren it’s not my turn on this one [emoji1360]
Hi.

I do understand your point. No worries. Thank you for understanding mine. Fell free to come by and play it whenever you want. I will close this thread as the pinball will be collected on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom