What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Shadow

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
“Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men”

Rather nice Shadow machine which has had a few quid spent on it in the last few years. One of the great classic games IMO and a real buzz if you ever get to complete the final battle which I have only done once! The ball lock and animation at the start of multiball is one of the best in pinball as well!!

Great all-round condition. None of the plastics are broken, all the Mongol warriors are present and complete as are the rings. The legs, lockdown bar and side armour have been powder coated black and the gun has been done in a dark grey.

The playfield is in lovely condition as are the ramps and diverters. The Sanctum has been repaired and Mylar applied over the top to protect it. All boards are. New batteries installed yesterday. DMD is nice and bright with no issues also.

New/replaced parts include….
  • Led’s to most inserts and flashers
  • Uprated backbox speakers
  • Rubber set
  • Brick decal applied to rear back board
  • Flippers rebuilt
  • New “W” flippers
  • Flipper buttons x 4
  • Glass (standard)
  • Leg levellers
  • Mongol stand up targets
The only thing I would really mark it down on is the cabinet decals are a little marked but bearing in mind its age not too bad really.

Not sure what to ask so I’m going to say £3500 and see if that appeals to anyone before I get the next ebay offer.

Martin knows where I am as does Matt V and I also may be able to deliver so just ask.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG13.JPG14.JPG15.JPG16.JPG17.JPG

Back
Top Bottom