What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow. Scoring imbalance ?

DRD

Registered
5Years
I am new to Shadow ownership.

What I have found though is that you can get relatively high scores very quickly with just the vengeance mode. Last night I had a very quick game, accomplished literally nothing (no extra balls, no scenes completed) yet I scored 1.5 bn. You get massive bonuses for completing the 4 ramps, then you get the chance to do it all again.

This eclipsed my previous high, and much more enjoyable game, which took ages, extra balls, and involved the final battle with khan

Have others found this?

Hi. Just watched it. He seems to favour the loop strategy. But regardless the scoring in this game is nuts!

A shame as on my addams, twilight, and shadow I actually enjoy going for the tour the mansion/ in the zone/ final battle more

I am new to Shadow ownership.

What I have found though is that you can get relatively high scores very quickly with just the vengeance mode. Last night I had a very quick game, accomplished literally nothing (no extra balls, no scenes completed) yet I scored 1.5 bn. You get massive bonuses for completing the 4 ramps, then you get the chance to do it all again.

This eclipsed my previous high, and much more enjoyable game, which took ages, extra balls, and involved the final battle with khan

Have others found this?

That shouldn't be possible so I suspect a switch issue that's bumping up the scores or the settings are on extra easy... I think your comparison to the previous high is right on a correctly playing game.

Hi. I have my game running on medium difficulty

On test mode it says

The shadow 50032 rev. hx-76

Sound rev L-1 SY. 3.41 5-1-95

On my game if you start it up. Get a 4 way combo to start vengeance. Then complete vengeance twice you are already at £296m.

Back
Top Bottom