What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Shadow - £1400 [Price dropped]

I love my shadow, but can still see its shortcomings. The aurich tranny and speaker panel are huge improvements

I saw the movie for the first time after I bought my game. The movie is much better than most folk give it credit for; and the game makes more sense after you have seen the film too

Last edited:
Awesome game.... Here's mine :)
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.
IMG_20161006_190556.jpg

Always toyed with the idea of colour dmd but never took the plunge. How easy is it to install? What needs to be done? I can swap a mono chrome dmd (because let's be honest that's really simple) but i presume that there is more to it than that.

Always toyed with the idea of colour dmd but never took the plunge. How easy is it to install? What needs to be done? I can swap a mono chrome dmd (because let's be honest that's really simple) but i presume that there is more to it than that.
It was already in the machine when I got it but I have had it out and in a couple times which is simple,maybe another member can explain it for you.

Good price for a good game

I plan on selling my new Iron Man in about 6months and getting something around the £1200-1400 mark if you are looking to move it on by then

Always a fan of LEDs (not a purist!). Found TS quite dark so felt it benefited from an LED strip at the back and extra spots over the flippers. Need to light up the battlefield when I get a chance.

Can't get over how beautiful this machine looks with LED's and the alternative translite. Really stunning. Not a franchise I know at all but very cool none the less

Back
Top Bottom