What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Thanks so much @Hiltoncriss for letting us visit for a couple of hours yesterday. I had a great time and it was wonderful to meet you in person! Hope to see you again soon.

Anyone going to the Pinball Office is going to have a great time - Chris is very friendly and welcoming and his games were all in amazing condition! Plus he has a great mix of games including a few rare games I hadn't even heard of like Houdini! 😊
Now that's the kind of office to work in - work in????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you'd never get any work done.
Looking forward to visiting 🤗

Website looks excellent :thumbs: - looks like my first visit will be on the 18th, as this Saturday it's looking tricky timing wise with other commitments. Hope the launch goes well!
Looking forward to playing Hobbit and Houdini for the first time!
@Lecari and I are going on 18th also, as an early birthday for her😂

I am working but luckily start 1535 so enough time to pinball!

Looking at coming over on the 18th. Is it suitable to bring my 4 year old?
And a stool?

Just wanted to let everyone know that on the 4th, 11th and 18th of December the Club will be opened exclusively for the forum members.
I thought that at least 60 people will want to check this out (20/session).
There are still 15 places left on the 4th and the same for the other 2 sessions.
As a reminder all drinks are free! And all three session are charitable events.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that on the 4th, 11th and 18th of December the Club will be opened exclusively for the forum members.
I thought that at least 60 people will want to check this out (20/session).
There are still 15 places left on the 4th and the same for the other 2 sessions.
As a reminder all drinks are free! And all three session are charitable events.
Please don’t take it personal, December is a busy time, and there is a lot going on in the pin world this month as well, I have booked up to come on literally the only free day I have in December with work Christmas parties and pin events etc, I know if this was any other month people would be requesting you to enlarge the maximum for each of the days, so don’t get disheartened, and I look forward to meeting you on the 11th,

Itch

I was well up for coming down one of those weekends this month. But I have an operation on the 15th, so trying to stay COVID free between now and then, and out of action for the rest of the month.
Will be down in the new year for sure, try and stop me 👍

December is indeed probably one of the worst / busiest times for most, especially weekends but I should be able to make the 18th. Then factor in Omicron and oh dear.....won't stop me though

If it helps encourage people, I'll be bringing a cheesecake to the 18th ;)

I have invited a few friends (non-forum members) along too, Chris kindly said it was okay - they are excited to play some pinball!

I'm booked in for this saturday - really looking forward to it!

I think I'd probably like to come on the 18th too, but I didn't want to hog spaces on multiple days if other people wanted to come. But if there's still space nearer the date I'll probably book that day too :)
But like Itch said it's a busy month for some people (not me) so don't take it to heart too much. However, having been to the old Electric Circus venue and Flipout on several occasions, they're not exactly bursting at the seams in my experience.

I'm booked in for this saturday - really looking forward to it!

I think I'd probably like to come on the 18th too, but I didn't want to hog spaces on multiple days if other people wanted to come. But if there's still space nearer the date I'll probably book that day too :)
But like Itch said it's a busy month for some people (not me) so don't take it to heart too much. However, having been to the old Electric Circus venue and Flipout on several occasions, they're not exactly bursting at the seams in my experience.
Me and a friend went to electric circus last weekend, we were the only 2 people there !

I’m so grateful these public places exist, flip out, electric circus, pinball office etc
For me they are a god send, I’d be lost without them.
With current prices of pins, unfortunately I’m unable to own any, so these places are everything to me.
So a big thanks to everyone keeping these places open to the public.
With pin prices ever increasing, I can only see these places becoming more popular

Back
Top Bottom