What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office First Anniversary Celebration Tournament

Lecari

Site Supporter
Lecari added a new event:

The Pinball Office First Anniversary Celebration Tournament

In January The Pinball Office will have been open for a year to the public - and so we are delighted to announce The Pinball Office First Anniversary Celebration Event on Sunday 15th January 2023!

All are welcome - the last competition in April had an even mix of ‘veteran’ and new players.

Registration will be £20 per person, which includes free parking on site. Registration opens at midday on Sunday 20th November on the Pinball Office website...

Read more about this event...

List of players:
  1. Chris Boudi @Hiltoncriss
  2. Alan Adair @Happypin
  3. Alfie Adair
  4. David Bowery @David_Vi
  5. Claire Lickman
  6. Andy Campbell @Andypc
  7. Ethan Campbell
  8. Andy Brock @AndyB
  9. Brad Attwood @Itch
  10. Brad Attwood +1
  11. Clive Bush
  12. Diane Bush @Diane B
  13. Conrad Chambers @C&C
  14. Dan Lewell @DanLewell
  15. Effie Lewell
  16. Phoebe Lewell
  17. Dan Prachar
  18. Dan Prachar +1
  19. Graham Swaffield
  20. Helen Swaffield
  21. Greg Mott @robotgreg
  22. Ian Clarricoats
  23. Jeremy Paul Baynham
  24. Jim King
  25. Jim King +1
  26. Martin Fox @Martywolfman
  27. Reece Powell @OTRawrior
  28. Matthew Halls
  29. Nathan Garwood
  30. Pete Bennett @Pete Bennett
  31. Steven Dale @Doggard
  32. Yuen Aw @Jackpot
  33. James Aw
  34. Michael Aw
  35. George Boudi
  36. Sofia Boudi
(Apologies if I have missed your forum username - I just added the ones I know!)

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay - I've added player names to the first post, with forum names where I know them.

Some +1s I didn't know - @Itch is your +1 Ellie? I assume that Jim King is coming with Roy - but, I didn't want to add him in as I may be wrong! :)

Sorry for the delay - I've added player names to the first post, with forum names where I know them.

Some +1s I didn't know - @Itch is your +1 Ellie? I assume that Jim King is coming with Roy - but, I didn't want to add him in as I may be wrong! :)
Yes that’s right @Lecari

Thank you everyone for your support, sold out in 12 minutes :)
I will see you all in January!

If you would like to be added on the waiting list in case someone cancels, please let us know.

Chris

Would like to go on the waiting list if possible?
Must remember to set a reminder 🤪

Hi all,

We were able to add 1 more person to the event (to make it all 4 player games) - so Chris invited the top of the waiting list, Andrew Saunders.

This event is just a couple of weeks away now so do let me or Chris know if you're no longer able to make it.

We will share the list of machines shortly!

Very much looking forward to it!

When do you expect to be able to release the list of machines ;-)

The machines will be :
  • The Addams Family
  • The Getaway: High Speed II
  • White Water
  • Twilight Zone
  • Attack From Mars (Remake)
  • Houdini
  • The Simpsons Pinball Party
  • AC/DC (Premium)
  • Black Knight: Swords of Rage (LE)
  • Dialed In
  • Metallica (Pro)
  • Star Trek (LE)
  • Batman 66 (Premium)
  • Stranger Things
I'll get the Matchplay link ready tomorrow. :)

Another great day at the Pinball Office. Huge shout out to @Hiltoncriss for hosting, and for doing a fantastic job of being TD for @Lecari superb as always.
Great fun to play with so many people, and congratulations to all the finalists. A massive well done to Effie @DanLewell 1st in the juniors, and 4th in the main event, a superb performance.
Also, brilliant display by Family Aw, @Jackpot coming 2nd in the main tourney after a brilliant qualifying run, but more importantly to James and Michael. Joint 2nd in the juniors was brilliant, a very talented family.
Until the next one...👍

Tremendous day, superb fun with a great bunch of people.
Thanks to all involved with the running of the day @Hiltoncriss @Lecari
Highlight for me today was watching ( and getting beaten by) the youngsters, them girls and boys have sure got skills, a real pleasure watching them play

Ps -who won ?
I had to leave early, so missed the finals

Our first visit to the amazing pinball office. Sincere thanks @Hiltoncriss for hosting and @Lecari for TDing a top notch event. Well deserved and congrats Greg - consistently strong games are tough to beat :) brilliant play from Dan Pracher and of course the superb Effie Lewell as well. Great to see/meet everyone. The boys are delighted and thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well. Cheers all, see you soon

Back
Top Bottom