What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Great chinwag guys, its addictive listening.

@Gonzo I had the same feeling as you about the upper left flipper in Godzilla. It seems to me (I have watched the whole stream) that the right ramp isn't makeable with that flipper. Which I think is a real shame, as I thought that was genius on AIQ. I hope I'm wrong and it can be done, but I don't think so. There is however another shot with that upper left flipper which is amazing. Keith cashed in a 40m+ Jackpot shot at one point in his big game after making a bunch of loops and then hitting the lower little loop around Mechagodzilla, it's a very late shot from that top flipper and looks amazing.

The other thing that I'm intrigued by that I've not seen anyone mention is the gap above that upper left flipper. Because of that gap and because it doesn't roll down the sidewall each time, it's going to be slightly different each time, I can see that being something tricky to master. Keith made it look easy, but I feel like its not going to be, certainly much harder than looping on Maiden for example. I think it's going to be something that lots of people talk about once machines are out there
Spot on Craig esp the second part the good news is that the game is freaking epic! Heading to logan on Monday to play the premium.

Just been to electric circus for a few hours today, main purpose was to play all the sterns, to see what machines can go on my buying list.
Played Elvira for the first time, well gonzo I can see why you love it so much, great machine, and very forgiving, especially for an average player like me

Episode 17 and the return of Scott aka @s000m

We discuss Sterns new Jurassic Park pin, Scott's run of bad luck with machines and take an in depth look at exactly what has gone wrong with his Alien pinball machine.

Thanks mate . . . a pleasure as always.

Unfortunate timing given a new edition has just been announced.

Myself and Andy discuss and play Elvira during which time he decides that he'd like to buy one.

Also thanks to Andy for fixing the game after we'd finished recording.

Going Live at 7:30 tonight folks (live chat will be open)

Myself and Spencer will be talking Cactus Canyon, Elvira 40th edition, Star Trek as well as going wherever the pinball chat takes us.

I’ve watched the live episode. For thickos is there a link somewhere that you click to join in or do I need a different program/ account/jockstrap?
Cheers 😆

I’ve watched the live episode. For thickos is there a link somewhere that you click to join in or do I need a different program/ account/jockstrap?
Cheers 😆
It's broadcasted live on YouTube, so you can comment on the live chat if you have a YouTube/Google account 😊

Cheers 😆

If you want to join in the live chat then you have to watch on YouTube which is where people post their comments during the show.

The link to the channel is below, if you click on the 'subscribe' prompt/button it should notify you when a video is live.

I'm so far behind with pinball goings-on. Trying to recoup my mojo so will get stuck into these tomorrow hopefully. Looking forward to hearing some pinball ramblings - good work on getting to episode 20 though mate!
Thanks mate

Nice episode. I enjoyed all of them. The Spider-Man that I’ve missed from @Dave Playman. But luckily an AC/DC just turned up so all good. This was higher up on the wish list We should celebrate number 20! But as we didn’t, maybe we will do it at 25 or a nice round 50!
Well done Kris

Last edited:
Another great podcast 😊
Totally agree with attack from mars, it really is the perfect pin. Great artwork, plays perfectly, always keeps you wanting more, call outs are legendary, with great humour. The first time you get strobe multi ball, is that pinball moment. It has it all, they nailed it with that machine

Just started watching these chinwags and loving them. Watched episode 13 earlier this morning and I was amazed by Neil's recent tournament! And kudos to his wife for feeding everyone so well.

Just started watching these chinwags and loving them. Watched episode 13 earlier this morning and I was amazed by Neil's recent tournament! And kudos to his wife for feeding everyone so well.

I wish I'd have taken a picture of the grub actually. It was a magnificent feast!

Back
Top Bottom