What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The other Christmas Creature

They look great 👌
How snug were they ?
On Claire's the playfield is really tight

Reactions: Ped
Went in fairly easily but definitely snug. I'll be making a couple of plastic protector blades to use when I need to lift the playfield tbh. Haven't dared do it yet...

So it turns out that the most difficult thing about the Ped mk1 mirror blade protectors is getting a photo of them

I wanted some thin plastic that could be folded and retain its shape and hit on the idea of some cake edging. Its normally used to keep the sides of tasty cakes vertical but it comes on a roll and is dead cheap.

Twas but the work of a moment to fold it over the edge of the machine then remove it and crease the edges to retain the shape, then trim to size. Works a treat! 20230305_144305.jpg20230305_145451.jpg

This is the stuff:

The snackbar open sign arrived this morning from @swinks Beautifly built and finished. No duty to pay from the inland revenue randomizer this time. I suppose it depends on value (or perhaps apathy..)

Guess I know what I'll be doing later!

20230309_094703.jpg

The whole snackbar mod is just beautiful and looks like it should have been there from the day it left the production line

Reactions: Ped
Back
Top Bottom