What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available The Munsters

Chief

Registered
The Munsters Pro. Bought NIB in April. Great enjoyable fun game, mint condition with very low plays being only 2 months old.
Collection preferred or Martin has been here a number of times.
£5500 ono. Trades also considered.
If you’d like photos let me know
Thanks
Sam

How comes you're moving it on Sam? I came up a month or so ago and loved it, it kicked my rear every game but I was having a great time haha

Apologies to anyone who missed a chance to play it.
@MajesticPinball haha good to hear. I just didn’t get on with it, but was good fun.
Fancy something different. AFMr incoming....
No way! Now I've got another reason to come down again lol! Did you get the ratchet strap btw? I left it with a lad working on the bar! Always enjoy a visit to chief

Yes got it, thanks for dropping that off. Good to hear you enjoy a dose of chief. Catch ya soon
20190601_151537.jpg

Not the only one, was there Saturday, great line up and thank you for the long save times, even got my non pin head chum into it as a result, short saves would have killed him!

Thanks @J.C.Rox happy to hear you had a good one, and yeah we try to give the average joe value for money with the ball saves haha.
Look forward to welcoming you again soon!

What’s a ball save?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F14 had it first TAF aint got it easiest way to make games harder is to remove/set very short

How come you are getting rid? You’ll need games for flip frenzy in a few short weeks time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom