What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matrix Pinball at NERG!

Big Phil

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I'm pleased to announce that The Matrix will be making it's UK debut at NERG!!
www.northeastretrogaming.com
The guys at Pinnovating in Holland have agreed to bring this one off custom machine to NERG for your playing pleasure!
To give you a little background, it started out 4 years ago as just an idea but they finally got into gear last year and pulled it off! They took a Johnny Mnemonic and turned it into a totally different machine! Enter the world of, The Matrix!
phone booth.jpgPin.jpgPlay upper.jpgPlayfield.jpg

Gameplay Video
You can find out more in their thread on pinside. More images and videos - Pinside Thread
They have a facebook page also: - Pinnovating Facebook

Congrats on landing this for the Show Phil.
I for one will be very interested in having a real close look at this with having a Johnny Mnemonic myself.
I might even bring the Johnny to compare the two machines.
Looks like its going to be a cracking show.
D.

Nice work Phil, wish I was able to make this but Swavesey is the same weekend :( Next year have a word with Sir Squires and make sure your not clashing then I can come to both :p

Have played this one. :thumb: Great, cool looking game, but the "moving" scores drive me nuts... :frusty:

Back
Top Bottom