What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE LOST PINBALL MACHINES OF KAMPUCHEA

That guy has had an interesting time of it! Pinball doesn't feature very much though.

No need, it was an interesting story in itself. I went through more of his blog looking for the conclusion and there was just a line that it fell through as there was no transformer, but some good tales of life in Cambodia.

Not pinball related as this forum would have it but fecking hell, that's a good read, and the other posts are similarly electric.

I love real life, gritty travel experiences - this guy is way more gung-ho than I would ever be which makes it especially interesting. I'd draw the line at unidentified drugs myself!

Despite primarily being a boring business trip, my one trip to India was intense... you try getting anything done in a country where, just a few weeks before your arrival, they made 85% of all cash in the country illegal tender with less than 12 hours notice, there are queues at banks several hours long, the only legal tender note 95% of people can get is 10 rupee which is worth just about **** all and nobody wants to accept them, and the locals at the airport laugh and say 'there are no ATMs in India'.

It was ace!

Back
Top Bottom