What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE LAD WINS AGAIN

Cracking score is that.
I never bonded with WCS.

My family have no interest in my machines. :(

Cracking score is that.
I never bonded with WCS.

My family have no interest in my machines. :(
Oh no....the wife is not interested I must admit. But will join in when we have playing guests!!! Jack my son loves it and has just shopped the wcs94... ( forgot how much fun this game is. But it helps if you enjoy playing football!!)My daughter Rosie loves the older ss games ( mainly due to the stunning artwork...fathom, etc) Rosie has even been spotted at special when lit enjoying Pete and moira' hospitality......:)
Any explanation for not bonding with wcs94?.... @Andrew Stockdale

I don't know why, I just didn't enjoy playing it. I was the same with Black Rose. Couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

I think I had more fun fixing up my WCS than I ever did playing it.

If he's playing like that then you better get him down to Special When Lit this Saturday for the meet...! :thumbs:
Hi Peter,
Hear you been playing on form too of late!
We wish we could come...but I am celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary in Malta. Cannot believe the timing of your meets this year......:(

Back
Top Bottom