What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "it's the middle of the night" thread

cooldan

i like pizza
Not where I am now, it's not. But you lot in Blighty are all sleeping like tiny little field mice. Some of you may be sucking your thumbs, others may be snoring and have drool coming out of their mouths. I expect some of you are dreaming about pinball or sex or sex pinball or even pinball sex.

Not me though. I'm up and atom. I'm awake and sober. I'm bored to tears. But at least I'm coming home soon - I fly in precisely 23h and 4min so long as the plane is on time. Cannot wait. Worst. Holiday. Ever.

Not where I am now, it's not. But you lot in Blighty are all sleeping like tiny little field mice. Some of you may be sucking your thumbs, others may be snoring and have drool coming out of their mouths. I expect some of you are dreaming about pinball or sex or sex pinball or even pinball sex. .

Wish I was Dan, I'm in work about to start producing some Megawatts.

Oh yeah that's right, you are Homer Simpson making electrics out of organic limited resources for us to waste on games and entertainment. Or is it nuclear, I can't remember.

22h 30m to departure

I'm outside the hotel in Alcudia waiting for the coach to take us to the airport to fly back home. 2 weeks of 90 degree heat, I'm ready for some rain.

Ahhh, it's a hard life being stuck in Taiwan with great food and cool looking babes, Mother in law been getting on your nerves?

8h 43min to go [emoji2]

When I wake up I take a taxi to the airport and get the **** out of here. When my plane takes off at 9am ....I don't care that every other drink is free, I'm buying a large glass of champagne and glugging it down in one

Back
Top Bottom