What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

5.2 Billion - died escaping from final paddock during Escape from Nublar.

2 shots remaining to exit that paddock then I'm not sure what else happens. Gutted as I had completed Visitor Centre, Secure Control Room and Museum Mayhem so was on for When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth. (When I realised it made me more nervous!). Somehow collected all 11 fossils... @roadshow16 @huggers.

Standard 3 ball factory settings.

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_213252.jpg
    IMG_20220306_213252.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20220306_213318.jpg
    IMG_20220306_213318.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20220306_213211_1.jpg
    IMG_20220306_213211_1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 30

2 shots remaining to exit that paddock then I'm not sure what else happens. Gutted as I had completed Visitor Centre, Secure Control Room and Museum Mayhem so was on for When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth. (When I realised it made me more nervous!). Somehow collected all 11 fossils... @roadshow16 @huggers.

Champ

But did you beat my skillshots and t-rex chase highscore?

Outstanding mate, huge score, what a game 🙌

Outrageous! That is a ridiculously good score, well played dude. Greatest game ever made

Thanks mate. What happens after you exit the last paddock? Hit the helipad to escape nublar? Or do you have to hit some additional shots on the "starting" circle before that?
Yeah you were so close mate. Once you exit the last paddock, the ball will be held on the left little pop up post, you'll get a nice little video and then it's a 400m hurryup on the helipad if I remember correctly. If you make the hurryup and have completed the 3 mini wizards then you have qualified WDRTU. Outstanding game

Wow, thats an incredible score. Absolutely amazing!

Wow, thats an incredible score. Absolutely amazing!

Thanks @robotgreg. I just played another game and finished the game this time!

First time shot to helipad to escape nublar after the last paddock (thanks @roadshow16 for the tip!). Bit shocked.

No WDRTU this time - I actually chickened out of Secure Control Room early this time and gave up on it with 10 seconds left. (shouldn't have in retrospect)

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_224730.jpg
    IMG_20220308_224730.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 32
Just given this game a bit of love.

Broken switch line. A couple of dead bulbs. Sensitised and cleaned the slingshot switches, put a couple of new plastics in. Lithium batteries. New balls. Smoothed out the right inlane. Tweaked the settings for 4 ball league play. Waxed it with Gerlitz.

Banzai thanked me with this. Three king of the hill attempts. 1 achieved.20220409_185647.jpg

Back
Top Bottom