What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

TNA - not a new high score as such (which is still at 15,795,139), but a recent 11 million, now means I need over 9.3 million just to get on the high score table.

All scores are standard settings - 3 ball and only extra balls at reactor 3 and 6.

TNA_4.jpg

Finally managed to get to pure imagination. I must say I really am enjoying this game. Would definitely be in my top 3. Just goes to show how different all of our tastes are
e3d80d64775e737b60c2459124eebd5f.jpg
adbc5b5aec6860a65487a485a75b5d3e.jpg
f53a02aa422eafa291a0459c2691cd76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry @Wayne J I’ve just managed to knock your GC score off of Mando!!!! (No change to settings other than now on free play) Really good game that’s growing on me all the time 👌 Stern have smashed in out of the park with another great new release game 👍

4390E9F9-1715-44C8-BD37-EA47981A834D.jpeg

Finally beat a Billion on GOTG. Actually, beat that with just my Cherry Bomb score! :oops:

View attachment 147188View attachment 147189
:clap:

2 questions Kev.

How the hell did you get a score like that in Cherry Bomb? :oops: Best I ever got was about 560mil - and I was super-impressed with myself.
How did you only score 400mil in the rest of the game? Don't you need 4 modes completed to get to CB? I would have though that would have earned more than 400mil on it's own.

:clap:

2 questions Kev.

How the hell did you get a score like that in Cherry Bomb? :oops: Best I ever got was about 560mil - and I was super-impressed with myself.
How did you only score 400mil in the rest of the game? Don't you need 4 modes completed to get to CB? I would have though that would have earned more than 400mil on it's own.
Dont forget I'm crap Wayne! :D . Yes the rest of the game was distinctly average but I did enough to get cherry bomb. I was as shocked at the cherry bomb score as you! I didn't even do very well as far as I knew. I didn't collect all the flashing shots so didn't even light the super. The only thing I can put it down to is I did have a lot of x2's on the shots, nearly all of them so obviously the ball that took me into cherry bomb was a good one. Maybe rocket rampage got taken into it too? I really can't explain it other than that. Machine malfunction? :rofl:

I wasn't doubting that it wasn't possible. I just wanted to know how you did it.
I couldn't remember how you lit the shot multipliers - I'd forgotten about rocket

I wasn't doubting that it wasn't possible. I just wanted to know how you did it.
I couldn't remember how you lit the shot multipliers - I'd forgotten about rocket
No but you had me wondering " how the hell did I get that? " :D . It's certainly nothing like my usual CB scores :rolleyes:

Broke 1 billion at last on Stranger Things
3b6603fffc70e53bfa006c4a5bcfc685.jpg

I just had a pretty good game of just over 1B with a 561m cherry bomb ( not in @Stags6969's league I'm afraid! ) but I did pay more attention to where the points were coming from in Cherry Bomb. I had 4 shot multipliers lit and started Rampage double scoring during Cherry bomb so you can kind of see how it could accumulate with more shot multipliers lit.

Not a high score by much but another trip to visitor centre. First time I’ve finished the raptor paddock. Hitting the raptor target during the wizard mode is impossible under pressure! [emoji23]7465d0838bbb42111946c3a99abe4be8.jpg

Had a nice Star Wars before it makes its way to its new home. Really really enjoyed it, lots of tactics involved. Had a 1B+ hyperspace hurry up and video mode all with 40x running. Great fun

Attachments

• IMG_20211008_171005.jpg
    IMG_20211008_171005.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom