What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Mate, that’s a ridiculous score ! You have sure made Houdini your bitch !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a good one.
The only thing I would say is that with the multiball action going on you don't really get to see whats happening as you're too concentrated on keeping balls in play. Unfortunately the wife isn't good enough to get to a stage where I can watch some decent action (don't tell her I said that!)

Got Horde for the first time and panicked🙈
Also my barbed wire baseball bat topper got shook off somehow and hit the glass mid game😖
BB2ED2B2-F8E5-4C7E-A7A0-C6C9227DE9B1.jpeg

Horde is the nuts one of the best moments in pinball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got my first ever billion on a Spike 2 with a 3 ball game ....... chuffed.

Got 900m with JP2
700m on Elvira
650m on Stranger Things

And now.......

VideoCapture_20210305-222102.jpg

😀😀😀😀

Must have been Cols magic protectors

you know you can't really compare scores from game to game?

I'm worried about the colour of those rails! :D

Well, Josh had another great game on GoTG. Poor Immolation, started Save Xandar with 2B, kept that going for four minutes and finished with 3.8B

Then started Quills for a second time and completed it with 2x and Double Scoring going for a 1581M shot!

Bonus at the end was another 1 billion to end up with 6.5B.

I now need over 5B to get back on the board!!

Youtube video of Save Xandar onwards:

Josh High Score 3.jpeg

YESSS!! Got to the Emperor for the first time on Star Wars and kicked his a$$! Wow that was helluva game.

Attachments

• DE99A1B9-0EEE-4A01-99E4-ED3786BF35E3.jpeg
    DE99A1B9-0EEE-4A01-99E4-ED3786BF35E3.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 23
Been playing in pinclash - got a new best lowest - more in the tank but not sure I’ll qualify

But if you have avengers give it a go hold down both flipper buttons and start battle royale - fewest flips wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Finally got a decent score on my Hs2 tonight. First two balls were awesome although I did tilt during red line mania and lost all the balls. The last ball I lost as soon as the free ride light went out ☹️
0653BA8C-73E1-4686-9F8A-DB154E1ACF79.jpeg

16c78addb866c7a2335d10838d26aa60.jpg
First time I’ve been a super hero and shut that Jameson up!! On ball 1 as well! Had to let the last two balls drain as I had to go out! Pretty chuffed I have to say. [emoji1303]

Nice. Did you complete Super Hero? I was so tight on my shots as I approached the end of Super Hero. Somehow managed to crawl over the line though. Great feeling.

Haha yeah it was a lucky backhand to finish it to be honest. That spidey sense shot is tricky at the end and quite nervy when your down to one ball. The mode before it with the white and red spiders seemed to last forever I thought it was broke or I was missing something. [emoji23]

Technically it was my second ball to get that score I got to 950m and that was my extra ball to score that. Only the second time I got the 50 combo multiball which I didn’t know existed up to last week was gutted I couldn’t play my last two.l balls but gives me a target to try for next time.

Such great code on spidey. I’ve got such a great game for my first pin it’s going to be hard to top!

Haha yeah it was a lucky backhand to finish it to be honest. That spidey sense shot is tricky at the end and quite nervy when your down to one ball. The mode before it with the white and red spiders seemed to last forever I thought it was broke or I was missing something. [emoji23]

Technically it was my second ball to get that score I got to 950m and that was my extra ball to score that. Only the second time I got the 50 combo multiball which I didn’t know existed up to last week was gutted I couldn’t play my last two.l balls but gives me a target to try for next time.

Such great code on spidey. I’ve got such a great game for my first pin it’s going to be hard to top!

Yeah it is a swine shot. I had a few nervy misses at it the first time.
I have said it for a long time, I reckon Spiderman is Stern’s most complete game. Great code, great sound, great lightshow, great layout. It is certainly Stern’s best value for money game.

Finished DP for the first time getting to the final, final, final showdown 😳 and was well pleased with my game. Wasn’t sure about DP the first time around but it’s right up there with the best releases of the last few years 👍 it might take me some time to knock that score off top 😂

C503C3EC-8EDA-48D4-94D7-EE05A855A25A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom