What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Just had my best game on Rick and Morty. It really is an excellent game when you get it going, brutal most of the time though :D . Got through 5 modes plus I don't know how many dimensions ( I don't think that's recorded anywhere) . Some really clever modes in this game, combined with the different dimensions and 2 multiballs ( that I know of so far) make for some very interesting gameplay.

3 balls 1 extra..

IMG_20200624_145550.jpg

Well, determined after Josh's 8.4B I put in some time and managed to get 1.6B on Guardians last night. 7 modes complete plus Orb and Groot and was two shots in Quill's from qualifying immolation so getting closer. I'll get there one day!

Josh managed to remove yet another of my GC scores with a trip to Megalodonus rex on DP ending up with 1.7B

I've got a lot of practicing to do!

Deadpool GC.jpgGoTG2.jpg

Pathetic I know, but beat my high score on congo yesterday, 468m - literally pathetic, but I am rubbish at playing and it was a nice little personal achievement :)

This game just hasn't been playing right for a few months. I have done some work to it and it finally feels sorted ...

• Centralised the tilt bob
  • Replaced the crossover ramp and bowl cover
  • Inserted (presumably missing) blue rubber square on the deflector behind the vuk saucer. Made a huge difference
  • Slightly adjusted playfield angle so that missed ramp shots were not automatic death
  • Adjusted flipper strength to avoid air balls off drop targets
  • Fixed intermittent right slingshot
  • Sorted vuk so it correctly feeds the side flipper
20200701_180201.jpg

Man I struggle to get 100M on GOTG rather than billions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kev that’s the worst R&M score in the country LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji23] love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just played for another couple of hours and couldn't beat it. Had some lovely combos though and seem to have found the timing for the cow ramp. 👍

I've just played for another couple of hours and couldn't beat it. Had some lovely combos though and seem to have found the timing for the cow ramp. [emoji106]

You can backhand that ramp too if you catch the ball on the right flipper [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom