What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

20200509_144756.jpg

570m after ball 1. Disco MB and Sauron MB. Didnt take Ninja until ball 3 and messed it up with Trex mode. Mech suit could of been better too.

Dan now downstairs trying to regain Gc

Well that was crazy. I've no idea how many multiball modes were going on?

In fact I'm not entirely sure what happened or how I got there.

I destroyed the ring, things got a bit heated with Gollum, then the machine started shaking and flashing very excitedly!!!

20200510_152003.jpg

Another 1st game of the day, didnt try another.

Wow GOTG has some rules, only starting to see what's going on.
Cherry bomb for the 1st time.

20200511_201829.jpg

All you damn kids with your billions, trillions & zillions!!

First off I have to say I'm a pretty poor player, I'm late to pinball and my arcade time in the 70's and 80's was spent on videogames so you'd really not want me on your team! However I was happy with my NPB last night on Alien Poker, 3 balls factory settings, no extra ball. For that brief moment I was a pinball God!

IMG_1504.JPG

The 2nd ball was pretty much straight down the gutter as I'd broken a 1,000,000 on the 1st ball and was in shock! 3 or 4 Royal Flushes. "BIG DEAL, BIG WINNER"! :cool:

I'm sure I'll be back to my standard 100K - 500K game next time though!

Just needed to destroy the ring and I would have finally made it to valinor. Missed the last ring shot so many times the flippers were so soggy by that point, devastated! 😭
Decent score though and a new best dtr time. 👍

20200524_134756.jpg20200524_134749.jpg

Just needed to destroy the ring and I would have finally made it to valinor. Missed the last ring shot so many times the flippers were so soggy by that point, devastated! 😭
Decent score though and a new best dtr time. 👍

View attachment 108839View attachment 108840

Congratulations. Wonderful score

Am I correct in thinking that you have to complete all of the challenges thus collecting all the elf gifts? AND the multiballs with everyone over that bloody bridge?

Congratulations. Wonderful score

Am I correct in thinking that you have to complete all of the challenges thus collecting all the elf gifts? AND the multiballs with everyone over that bloody bridge?

Thanks mate.

Collect 7 gifts, complete 3 multiballs, play there and back again, destroy you the ring.

Looks simple when you see it written down like that! Haha

Thanks mate.

Collect 7 gifts, complete 3 multiballs, play there and back again, destroy you the ring.

Looks simple when you see it written down like that! Haha

Thank you. You must be very good to achieve all of that. It also must be incredibly annoying to miss out on the ultimate mode by one ring shot.

I've not managed to get to there and back again yet but I'm improving steadily.

Congrats, that's an impressive DTR time (and an impressive score too obviously).

Do you have DTR set to 1 or 2 balls?

Back
Top Bottom