What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

And fish tales (tough game) still can’t figure out how to collect the fish but managed multi ball

0c9d11977b8e82e6538984ac12fbdd3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my own high scores I’ve beaten last night in Nottingham

Getaway 2

d3725cb79683fd050b78de56148630b1.jpg

Managed to hit the replay score a couple of times netting myself a free game! I must have been on the game for at least 20 mins!

And fish tales (tough game) still can’t figure out how to collect the fish but managed multi ball

0c9d11977b8e82e6538984ac12fbdd3e.jpg

The 4 Big fish are collected by hitting the flashing side standup targets. When you collect one then you can the Tell A Tale by hitting the spinner. Collecting all 4 fish starts a Feed Frenzy.

The 6 Small fish just behind the boat are collected by making consecutive alternate ramp shots - collect all 6 lights Monster Fish at the spinner for some big points.

PORTAL! I finally reached PORTAL!!!! On ball one!?!?!!!!!! Then proceeded to go back round again and get to S.O.S on ball 3 - only a couple of shots from a second portal!!
Damn the adrenaline is still pumping. I was only planning on a quick game after installing the mirror blades!
View attachment 102239
That is one hell of a descent TRON score. Kudos.

PORTAL! I finally reached PORTAL!!!! On ball one!?!?!!!!!! Then proceeded to go back round again and get to S.O.S on ball 3 - only a couple of shots from a second portal!!
Damn the adrenaline is still pumping. I was only planning on a quick game after installing the mirror blades!
View attachment 102239
It’s a well known fact that installing a shiny new mod makes a game easier. ;)

Highest score on Tron. Didn’t quite get to Sea of Simulation. But plenty of Jackpots in Quora multiball. Hitting jackpot after jackpot my son was almost hanging off, leaning back from the machine in amazement!94427DC9-9198-450D-926A-1F501BAC5427.jpeg94427DC9-9198-450D-926A-1F501BAC5427.jpeg

That’s in a barcade as well, don doesn’t have any machines at home.
i thought my 155 million was pretty good yesterday on my second game of JP but thats different level

Thats another game to black mark off the league 🤣

@DonData, that score would rank you in second place on pinside......huge score indeed!
And still only 2nd on that particular machine:)

No doubt a great score.

I'm wondering why the scores on the Prem are significantly lower than the Pro.
Are there really that many problems with the ball being caught by the Trex?
I would have thought that the raptor gate would actually increase scores on the Prem as it's easier to get to Raptor MB, even the helicopter blades (the only other physical difference) increases the scores in the paddock.
Which just leaves the Trex as the culprit.

Last edited:
Sounds lads, I’m lucky the arcade is close to my job so I get about an hour in in the evenings.

didn’t clear the game, barely on mission 3 - gotan unreal amber pops score at 511Million - that and atwo chaos multiballs done it.

really love the game, pro plays great - haven’t played a prem but it’s lovey

Sounds lads, I’m lucky the arcade is close to my job so I get about an hour in in the evenings.

didn’t clear the game, barely on mission 3 - gotan unreal amber pops score at 511Million - that and atwo chaos multiballs done it.

really love the game, pro plays great - haven’t played a prem but it’s lovey
The game has so many ways to score massively.
From so many different modes.
Rampage is my favourite

Attachments

• 20200222_124038.jpg
    20200222_124038.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom