What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Got fed up of trying to adjust the Gimli ball drop out so shoved a piece of red Estrella keg plastic in there and now sorted😂
Then had a great game with something new I’ve never seen.

17B345BD-86E5-4978-95E8-1213643D84CD.jpeg

Got fed up of trying to adjust the Gimli ball drop out so shoved a piece of red Estrella keg plastic in there and now sorted😂
Then had a great game with something new I’ve never seen.

View attachment 100724
That's a bloody LOTR memorabilia shop not a pinball 😂

I've never seen so much packed in to a pin. . . . that path of the dead thing at the top left is wonderful but it all looks brilliant.

That's a bloody LOTR memorabilia shop not a pinball 😂

I've never seen so much packed in to a pin. . . . that path of the dead thing at the top left is wonderful but it all looks brilliant.
I can’t take credit for it, I bought it from Spadge last summer. Just not possible to add anything else as it has everything.
Its a really nice one and the newer LE version (2009 not 2003).
Just getting into it now so many things to do and the multiball is amazing.
One of my sons loves the films and the reason I got it but a shame he cant get his name up😂
My precious 🌋

20200208_122252.jpg
Escape Nublar Wizard Mode.
Surprisingly the one time I have escaped and completed the WM didnt give the highest score, despite there being a bonus of over 200mil for doing so.

Because the paddocks you have to escape through are random, there are massive variances in scoring opportunities.

Next task - get there properly without having to use the flippers codes 🤨

PS. I can't understand people selling machines after a couple of months with less than 100 plays - I've had mine just over a week and already put 233 games on it!

Well, I finally got a bit of time to practice shots on DP, spent a few games just getting control and repeatedly hitting a single shot several times.

After a while doing that I had team-ups ready in all modes and I ended up reclaiming top spot on my own game!

IMG_1685.jpg

New code on Elvira, completed Gappa Angry and got the multiball:

980DDDD8-3E09-4EFF-9EF9-E87E18787477.jpeg61950A57-D114-4AD6-80B1-0586370B3F81.jpeg

Kiss from a few weeks ago, have completed Rock City at least 3 times in other games, but none of those games are in my high scores. All the points are in Kiss Army - this score consisted mainly of an almost 7b Kiss Army Super Jackpot:
9703A9C3-24DB-4046-BF77-25A887E25831.jpeg

Trying to unsuccessfully turn off the Nublar challenge so played it "one last time" resulting in this, completion was worth about 500m I think

47EEAE1F-E711-4E35-B520-DF7030072BD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to unsuccessfully turn off the Nublar challenge so played it "one last time" resulting in this, completion was worth about 500m I think

View attachment 101615
You probably made the same mistake as me - changing setting 45, that means you start Escape Nublar EVERY time. You can leave it at default and still choose EN from the flippers.

Just got to EN the long way and completely ballsed it up😡

DNA combos have been removed for the time being in v0.98 due to a known (not by me) scoring exploit in v0.97.

Had a few goes at Escape Nublar and managed to beat it, going for as fast as possible down the right hand side.

IMG_4423.JPG

@Wayne J pretty sure it is not random, you can change the path by hitting the truck, it says so in the readme as well.

I am no where near getting there the hard way yet!

I'll have a go for score next time.

Last edited:
yeah and hitting the truck changes the shots, can sometimes make it easier!

neil.

It doesn't seem to indicate the next paddock change on the map lights until you have the one yellow T-Rex shot left.

And yes, if you have a hard rescue shot left, whacking the truck seems to move it somewhere else which is great!

Don’t forget to put the blue rubber stop on the end of the left hand wire form, dampens the impact of the ball before it drops onto the left flipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers mate, I will. The old one is just completely useless now so I've ordered a couple of new ones. I still have a bit to do but it should be finished by next week.

The multiball on that thing is mental if you can make the shot behind the pop up targets to keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom