What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Yes it’s a legit score - play better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

epic score , I'm really struggling to get a decent score on JP2 - I'm not consistent enough and its a tough game.

Cheers, agree it’s not an easy game but I’m enjoying the challenge. The right outlane is particularly punishing and I always seem to end up wasting the escape on the left outlane during multiballs which is frustrating. Learning to hit the right helicopter ramp shot consistently really helped as did working out the angles for the capture targets behind the truck, but I’m still not hitting those reliably. To get to visitor centre I avoided the more difficult centre paddocks other than the Spinosaur which I only played to get King of the Island, and I managed to use a Smart Missile to clear the paddock after making a couple of rescues. I was tempted to go for the T-Rex paddock for the extra ball but decided to avoid it at the last min. Very satisfying game when it all comes together but not an easy game to put up decent scores - my next highest is around 1.5 billion but all others are under a billion. Haven’t had much time to play it since it arrived so I’ve enjoyed getting some games in over Christmas.

Last edited:
Pinball sure is strange...
Unboxed my MET last summer, got the Grand Champion score on the 2nd play.
Can’t get anywhere near that score since 😬

No sure what happened there!

Last edited by a moderator:
d9ed21655e7cbfa5179bcfd0de650e9f.jpg

Anyone know what the amber pops champion is on Jurassic park? Got my name up on the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just set a personal best on JPLE:

View attachment 98918

Made it to King of the Island, Visitor Centre and Secure Control Room but didn’t do particularly well on any of them. Really need to dial in my shots on the right ramp and right orbit as I still struggle to make both consistently which screwed me over a bit. Did get a 233 million Visitor Centre bonus though.

Nice JP score., just ahead of my current PB. I don't often break a billion on it (yet?). I have been to the visitor centre a couple of times since the latest code -chasing the raptors to the cold storage is a fun mode. I did really well the first time I got there, and terrible the second.

If you post scores can you tell what settings you are using if you know them and whether extra balls are in please :)

Got 185M on LOTR last night. Got TABA and played all the multiballs twice. I finally felt that with a bit of luck I could reach Valinor one day.

For Neil: Standard settings, 6.5 slope, APB medium power coils.

Last edited:
f42a562d-586e-46a0-9517-b672cfceffb8-jpeg.99862

I got this on location in Frome a li but it did have extra balls on. It is quite satisfying walking away with a machine which has given you more credits than you paid for!
I don’t know why my phone put pics in upside down, it’s dumb. 3balls+extras.

Anyway best recently is 6mil on Zac Robot... which it’s probably quite middling as I average about 2mil on it. 5ball+extras. Not cracked it yet, but very much enjoying it. The top score it came with is 9mil.

My best on surf and safari is about 226mil. 5ball+extras. Pretty pleased with that.

JD just over a billion super game and 886mil in standard. Again, don’t feel like it’s cracked just yet. 3ball+any extras.

Attachments

• F42A562D-586E-46A0-9517-B672CFCEFFB8.jpeg
    F42A562D-586E-46A0-9517-B672CFCEFFB8.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 139
Yeah settings make a difference. I think generally competition modes are a bit tougher and standard modes make it a bit more fun. Eg surf n safari has a roll over feature for spelling out ‘double’ which doubles your scoring. In multiplayer you could have spelt d-l and the next player gets e and then doubles there score meaning you get to shout out ‘that’s not fair!!’ So yeah, more fun :p

Yeah settings make a difference. I think generally competition modes are a bit tougher and standard modes make it a bit more fun. Eg surf n safari has a roll over feature for spelling out ‘double’ which doubles your scoring. In multiplayer you could have spelt d-l and the next player gets e and then doubles there score meaning you get to shout out ‘that’s not fair!!’ So yeah, more fun :p

Cool thanks for the explanation !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

366,023,740 is alot on Metallica. 1.2billion @Wayne J is .. was the game an hour long or something? I think my best is about 240mil on MET at Special When Lit. I was on the board for a while when the code was reset... mind not anymore I don't think!

Back
Top Bottom