What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Regained GC at Tilt.
I believe I've now got GC at Tilt, Chief & Fife St.
20191028_211134.jpg
Got to Visitor Centre on ball 2, shame it's not coded, but leaves not much else to shoot for.

I NEED one of these at home.

FINAL BATTLE!
Reached this for the 1st time on my Shadow.
8 shots away from completing it, ended up with just under a billion, not my best score but didn’t know who else to tell - no one else appreciates the excitement!... The Shadow Knows!

a79cffd7cacf077b83ddf32d9ee04e37.jpg

Last edited:
FINAL BATTLE!
Reached this for the 1st time on my Shadow.
8 shots away from completing it, ended up with just under a billion, not my best score but didn’t know who else to tell - no one else appreciates the excitement!... The Shadow Knows!

a79cffd7cacf077b83ddf32d9ee04e37.jpg

extra balls on or off? :D

I'm still new to real pinball. Four (or five?) visits to Flip Out in Croydon and I had a high score of 300mil on Road Show.

But yesterday got 400 and then this!
I don't know how it relates to decent players but for me it felt amazing! I've beaten high scores a few times but this was huge and I've never had a feeling like it! Absolute euphoria!

Is that the feeling that keeps most of you folks into pinball?

It might be because I love the theme but Road Show felt really hard compared to the others I play, so for it to suddenly click and feel like I had it all in control meant something.

Maybe I'm getting better at this pinball thing!

8eccb3fe690483b08ffc15104ed9d89a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep it’s when it all comes together that’s when you get the buzz, can’t beat the 30 million call outs on BSD!
Haven't tried BSD yet. So many machines I haven't tried yet!
I tend to stick to a handful and learn them, I guess that's how most do it.

I thought I understood Road Show quite well, but only now realised I do the Miami mode wrong and you can use the spinner! My score would have been over a billion if I knew that yesterday [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not the highest ...after all you can't always get what you want ;) ..... but still chuffed with this ....100+ Mill score on Stones are few and far between. Had a dream first ball - had It's Only Rock N Roll running, along with Rock Star multiball , and couple of shot multipliers , the IORR shots were up to 5 mill+ a pop by the end of it ......finished Ball 1 on about 110 mill

Doubly chuffed as it was first game on Stones for ages - I have hardly played any pinball lately ....thanks to ongoing 'frozen shoulder ' pain :confused::confused:

;)79968915_10157276582084262_1906167319881580544_o.jpg

Just set a personal best on JPLE:

6558EA32-F9CA-4C11-8C43-5F48CB3F15ED.jpeg

Made it to King of the Island, Visitor Centre and Secure Control Room but didn’t do particularly well on any of them. Really need to dial in my shots on the right ramp and right orbit as I still struggle to make both consistently which screwed me over a bit. Did get a 233 million Visitor Centre bonus though.

Last edited:
epic score , I'm really struggling to get a decent score on JP2 - I'm not consistent enough and its a tough game.

anyway was doing maintenance on Indy500: no extra balls and maximum pitch.

IMG_7143.JPG

IMG_7144.JPG

Back
Top Bottom