What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Not a high score but this looked amazing with the colour DMD in, should have had a great high score but wasn’t to be (worst multiball ever) - is there no ball save on Monster Multiball?

2404FE0E-11B8-4772-BF5A-D3CD107125DD.jpeg

That’s better, especially after @Justin getting 32M after having it about a week, had to up my game. Shame I tilted out the bonus...

What’s a good HU HS on SS?

BDB97556-518D-4715-9BAD-FE243E018619.jpeg

First few games back on WOZ after the summer break and I smashed my previous best of 639,556. Not sure if it helped or hindered me accidentally hitting the Start button to start a 2 player game :hmm:

20180810_214727.jpg

Manage to get to TWD for a quick game ,not played on it for a couple of months:(
and did put this little beauty !!IMG_20180811_115123381.jpg
Crap for some ,but fantastic for me :rofl:

Yea I did have your score in my mind @carl lawrence - although it isn't like I walked away and let it drained once I hit it. I think 200M of that came from one mode. I was one weapon from Horde earlier, but only 150M game... it's all about building and those X's - the HS owner on this game has a 7X 200M shot, I won't be beating that I don't think.

This game though, should be killed Lil Asskicker

Yea I did have your score in my mind @carl lawrence - although it isn't like I walked away and let it drained once I hit it. I think 200M of that came from one mode. I was one weapon from Horde earlier, but only 150M game... it's all about building and those X's - the HS owner on this game has a 7X 200M shot, I won't be beating that I don't think.

This game though, should be killed Lil Asskicker
Yes it does kick your ass a bit ,lol :)

Thanks @Garry Sp8 ,@MartinY as you might of guest I have a LCD one waiting patiently sitting on a box ready to go in a TAF or a Dr who ,just have to do the led mod first :(
Would be great to see how it goes. Of all the colordmds that I've seen, TAF isn't the best (I think it was quite early on). Would be interested to know if you think the LCD is good. LED is quite dark with greens and purples... Massively better than orange DMD though....

Would be great to see how it goes. Of all the colordmds that I've seen, TAF isn't the best (I think it was quite early on). Would be interested to know if you think the LCD is good. LED is quite dark with greens and purples... Massively better than orange DMD though....
Unfortunately it's bean sitting under TAF now for what must be well over a year now , so you may have a bit of a wait . First job I have to sort out at the moment s getting Dr Who and Nitro ground shaker ready for a highest score comp at where my lad works raising money for teenager cancer trust ,:)

A couple of GCs at Brewdog lunchtime today. Not exactly fantastic but I'll take them.

@Matt Vince FYI Star Trek had no lights on the back box, no sound (which is weird when playing) and although balls lock, you can't start multiball. Sorry for bad news..IMG_20180918_134850.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_134820.jpg
    IMG_20180918_134820.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 10
During one of the times that I managed to get a few games on Firepower got what I consider to be a very good score, well for me anyway :). Normally lucky to get 100/150k and previous best around 300k but this game 635150 :clap: - set on 3 balls as well ;)

firepowerhs.JPG

Back
Top Bottom