What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

cooldan

i like pizza
Attack From Mars 18.2B
I still haven't ruled the universe yet though, this time when I conquered Mars I still had the Super Jackpot unclaimed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366125198.674727.jpg

My ES came with a score of 33 million on it. I think my top score is 15 million and that's a mammoth effort for me. Not even close

My ES came with a score of 33 million on it. I think my top score is 15 million and that's a mammoth effort for me. Not even close

Highest I ever had on mine was around 45 mill . And that was with extra balls at minimum, ES can hand those out like candy on the easier settings :smokin:

EDIT - sorry Gaz this prob comes across as showing off, which it is :bolt:

Ha ha. Yeah whatever. Think I might try playing ES with my hands instead of me feet. Reckon I'll smash 45 million ;-)

Oh alright, so we've established I'm ****. Lets move on shall we ;-)

Little Kennys all over it look!!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 76
I just beat my high score on Dracula with 1.44B which was a load of fun.

I'm loving those 'thirty million!' shout outs, but the key this time was that I went for the double castle jackpots which made the Count's angry bitches scream. Triple scoring (cos 3 multiballs concurrent) and doubled it came to about 200M for the one shot and I made two of them plus a single jackpot.

Loving this game

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366373281.737319.jpg

I just beat my high score on Dracula with 1.44B which was a load of fun.

I'm loving those 'thirty million!' shout outs, but the key this time was that I went for the double castle jackpots which made the Count's angry bitches scream. Triple scoring (cos 3 multiballs concurrent) and doubled it came to about 200M for the one shot and I made two of them plus a single jackpot.

Loving this game

View attachment 1567

Nice one.
Had any slam tilts lately ?

Its only the first evening but here is my new high score! Really enjoying this game, 3 ball multi-ball with bells and chimes, awesome!!

2016-04-16 21.12.17.jpg

I had a great game on hit the decks earlier but I have not idea what the score was because the reels went past 9999 and started again. I guess there is a bulb that should light up but the lack of back glass would make it meaningless. ;-)

I had a great game on hit the decks earlier but I have not idea what the score was because the reels went past 9999 and started again. I guess there is a bulb that should light up but the lack of back glass would make it meaningless. ;-)

Basically you clocked it and you just add your own mental number 1 in front of the final score eg - 0234 becomes 10234 clock it twice and it becomes 20234, etc.

New GC score on TAF of 452M. Toured the mansion once and kept it going for a little while, played multiball once with a double jackpot. Next goals are to hear the Triple Jackpot callout and do a 4 way combo ;)

P1040163.jpg

That is double my best on CFTBL, impressive. 4 x multiplier, rescue the girl, Jackpot, super- Jackpot? ;)

Went round the machines checking for issues today and got my best ever score on CFTBL 1.7B, well that one works fine!! :rockon:

Hey Matt. Shotgun on your Creech when you sell it ;-)

Loving Monopoly and GP by the way. I'll miss those when they go out on site!

What's people's best on FT? Now I've got my own I'm finding it much harder than I did back in the day. Haven't got a super jackpot yet and I'm wondering if I've got it set up to hard. Lots of outlane drains.

Best score so far is 260M

That sounds about right for FT... :peep:

It maybe that the one you played back in the day was set to easy in the game settings...

Best I've managed is 385M on first ball (don't remember wot the final score was, I'd guess 450M) ! Normally I'm struggling to get more than 150M in a 4 ball, no extras, tournament mode game.

That sounds about right for FT... :peep:

It maybe that the one you played back in the day was set to easy in the game settings...

Best I've managed is 385M on first ball (don't remember wot the final score was, I'd guess 450M) ! Normally I'm struggling to get more than 150M in a 4 ball, no extras, tournament mode game.

Does anyone know if The Legend's FT is still in that trendy shop near Picadilly Circus?

What's people's best on FT? Now I've got my own I'm finding it much harder than I did back in the day. Haven't got a super jackpot yet and I'm wondering if I've got it set up to hard. Lots of outlane drains.

Best score so far is 260M

1.4Billion from memory - factory settings, tight tilt and with outlanes all the way out. It did include at least 5 super Jackpots

1.4Billion from memory - factory settings, tight tilt and with outlanes all the way out. It did include at least 5 super Jackpots

Show off.
I 'm still looking at the grand champ score you put on Spiderman and thinking "maybe one day I will get close to the 1 billion" Then I wake up.

38M on CSI.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367071836.167825.jpg

Loving this game at the moment, it's really fast paced and my heart is racing. The best games are the ones where you were only just one shot away from something else really big - in this case one shot away from Special (EB) at the AV lab but cannot grumble.

edit: new hi-score of 48M now, but i left an EB and a Special (another EB) unclaimed on the table. grrrrrrr!

new CSI hi score.jpg

Back
Top Bottom