What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Cheers Andy, I find it quite a difficult game to be honest. Tricky feeds back from the magnet at sparky and the captive ball add a quite a bit of randomness.

A lot of fun trying to get that 4 times multiplier going during multiballs. And loads of flow. Finished the sparky multiball during the game. (8 super jackpots) It saves your progress after each multiball so it’s achievable. there’s a nice call out at the end 😁
Really good score mate, I’ve had mine for 2 years and still not broken 400,000!

Had some time to kill after work yesterday so played a few games of Ghostbusters at Brew Dog Tower hill.
I know it's not a great score by any stretch, however I was chuffed to break a billion for the first time and get one of thr high scores 👍🏻 (especially as the first few games I had on it were crap...)
Really like GB when I have a good game; when I don't, I think it's crap lol 😆
Incidently, when my wife turned up she wasn't in the mood to play pinball, and just wanted to drink beer, so I reluctantly had to walk away with 2 free credits left on there.
I said to a table of people that there were some free credits left on there as I walked by and one lady looked at me like I'd walked in to her house and peed on her kids or something "no thank you!..." - ungrateful bumholes!...

20221026_190010.jpg

Fair play. I did the same the other day and was proper chuffed with myself.

Got nowhere near since. 🤷‍♂️
Really like the atmosphere of the game; slimer always gives me a buzz - great lighting.
Another funny thing which happened last night, was the mode or something with the super loud scream; I didn't look round, but I just know the whole place looked round thinking WTF! 😁 it's like that spund is 5 times louder than the rest of the game he he

Just about bang on 2 years to the day when I had my Beatles machine delivered and set up by Pick Holder, this evening I finally reached the taxman multiball for the fist time - it's some light show! Sadly over far too quick as I was mentally knackered by then, but hit nearly 23 million!

From my brief acquaintance with a Spanish PinBot, I don't recall the different shaped flashbulb domes. Is the Vortex skill-shot lacking the anti-return wire(s), making it more difficult?

5 ball game, clocked on ball 4. Really hard normally so might have to change it to a 3 ball game but people will moan here😂
The high score was set at just over 900k and I was thinking I might have to reset it but it is still there😭
Was loads of knocker action going off in this game, could almost be Future Dolly😉
E13B2BDF-361B-4F15-85C4-A0AB67FB6EE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Was loads of knocker action going off in this game,

Did it make the Highest Score award as it went past 1,000,000? Future Spa may pre-date Bally's introduction of that, with utility Rom U6 '720-35'.

Turning up a listing of Rom chip sets shows that Future Spa does use '-35' as its utility U6 Rom, so it would've made the award as the score rolled over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom