What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Well I would be very happy if I got that especially given the amount of pleasure the machine has given over the last few months.
i think you have answers your own question and are being very realistic. Put up for 6k but if it goes to 5.5k not the end of the world. Like most new things they depreciate out of the box unless extremely rare.

if i could have 2 nib a year and loose 500 quid selling and getting the next new one id be happy at that. cheaper than gym membership and more fun than golf :)
With all 3 you are smashing your balls around, well depends what kind of gym equipment you are using.

I forgot about delivery so it was a £400 difference, not £500. Still better in my pocket than someone else's.

Last edited:
I have a AIQ PRO that I’m thinking of moving on as I have JJP GNR on route. When I do decide to sell I will be putting it on the site but I have no idea what to price it at. Anyone any idea? It’s mint I got it NIB from Phil in December. It’s been my first pin and I think it’s awesome but to quote Highlander and my wife “There can be only one” [emoji23]

£5800 but honestly - I’d list GNR now and recover your money and keep AIQ.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bally Spectrum.

1. As-is with a big box of spare PCBs and displays and an Altek
2. Shopped and working.
9d2d9e8403b232bd11e597cec3244337.jpg

Sent from my Atari 2600
c999460ac6a276f6ec0d23b15b39af46.jpg

Last edited:
£800 it’s a shocker of a game.

£800 it’s a shocker of a game.

It's far from a shocker - it's different, but when you know what's going on, it's highly entertaining (then again, I loved playing Master Mind as a child) - no idea how to value it, tho, sorry

Much as I loathe the Bay, the tired game is probably best there.

I would think 1k min after a bit of a wipe down and 1.3k if working. But prices are really volatile right now. You could easily see + or - 15 per cent variation.

A game like Spectrum will have a few detractors as it is a cost cut title without slingshots. It does have a proper backglass and speech though and I think a sound choice in a 10 plus collection

I played it back in the day and still like a few games today. That classic Bally speech really suits it

Well I would be very happy if I got that especially given the amount of pleasure the machine has given over the last few months.
Does the warranty transfer with the machine to the new owner?
If so then you've got a nearly mint machine with 18 months warranty remaining.
Gotta be worth 6K IMO

Just looking for some advice on what a Transformers Decepticons LE goes for these days, considering a combo LE just sold for £5,500? Mine also has a few extra goodies like colour DMD etc.

Bram Stoker’s Dracula in what looks like actually really nice condition, but its in Italy. Anyone want to stab at a value? Sellers asking 3500. Whats your thoughts folks?

Back
Top Bottom