What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What is the opnion a GOTGLE is worth - with Topper, Groot shooter, Upgraded siderails with GOTG logo on..
48E37386-5B20-4E59-B87E-1864A316DAB5.jpeg

I think nib jp2 would be £6500
Nice huo low plays around £5500 I would think
I recently bought a 4 month old JP2 from a forum member for the asking price.
It had nearly £1k of mods all of what I would have done anyway. The movie code is a must.
I'm just hot glueing the last of the palm trees in now.
I've added a moving T Rex to it as it's a Pro.

Attachments

• 20210503_093304.jpg
    20210503_093304.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 47
I’d guess at around 6.5k. I upgraded to a wide screen AFMr last year from an original simply for the better display.

I think it would be over £6500 stick it on at £7500 and see what the market says I haven’t seen one for sale for some time though

Thanks for the advice. Establishing a fair price is a difficult art - don't want to take 'liberties' but equally don't want to feel I've materially undersold. I'd be happy at £7k so if there's a school of thought that it could be £7. 5k or more, that works. It'll be up on here in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the advice. Establishing a fair price is a difficult art - don't want to take 'liberties' but equally don't want to feel I've materially undersold. I'd be happy at £7k so if there's a school of thought that it could be £7. 5k or more, that works. It'll be up on here in a couple of weeks.
AFMr LE sold in Europe in November for 9250 euros and sold within a couple days... There is currently someone looking for an LE over there...

I’ve just bought a low play HUO JP pro with around 1k of mods for 6k kinda on a whim due to the amount of praise heaped on it. I did play a premium at Sunshine in Brooklyn and it didn’t float my boat but pins need to be in a home environment to get a real feel for them so If I don’t gel with it then re-list here same price.

My GOTG with Stern topper, my protectors throughout and invisiglass plus a few other bits was priced at 8k recently and had 2 interested party’s without listing.

With the AFMr it’s more than possible I undervalued it. Is there any difference between the LE and the “premium”. I’m guessing the topper and colour trim?

"Premium" would be the "Special Edition".

LE has the topper, colour trim, mini saucer leds, and mirror blades as well as the extras that the special has.

I'm also going to sell my HUO AFMRLE at some point . Better wait a while now though. Had it since new. I'd take £7k I think but will watch with interest!

I’m may be putting up my POTCLE at some point soon, still not 100% as I know I won’t have it again. I have a guy that has interest and I said he would get first dibs, but trying to gauge the value really. It seems a very hard one to price, seen some in the states sell for silly prices recently.
f3b78d687c8055c08d93bb3b4c9d00ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m may be putting up my POTCLE at some point soon, still not 100% as I know I won’t have it again. I have a guy that has interest and I said he would get first dibs, but trying to gauge the value really. It seems a very hard one to price, seen some in the states sell for silly prices recently.

I'll watch this with interest too. Would love to buy this . Anyone know how many there are in UK?

will trade you for 35,000 seekercoin for you're jjp pirates seekercoin is a new and upcoming digital currency, currently trading at $0.00 but we are predicting big gains one day, at some point soon, if things work out the way we need them too :)

Hi everyone, brand new member here, on the lookout for a Munsters pin. Have heard it is a love/hate machine but still keen. How much would I be reasonably be looking at for a pro or LE?

cheers Simon

Munsters Pro’s have changed hands on here for between £4600 ish to £5300. Have a look at some streams of the pro- it’s a dark game in the middle of the playfield where Grandpa’s mini playfield would be in the premium and le. The art looks great on these imo and I hear they’re fun to shoot- like others have said, have a go on one if you’re unsure. BKSOR pro would be my choice for similar money / age of game- but apparently it’s a bit of an a** kicker for a novice like me.

Munsters Pro’s have changed hands on here for between £4600 ish to £5300. Have a look at some streams of the pro- it’s a dark game in the middle of the playfield where Grandpa’s mini playfield would be in the premium and le. The art looks great on these imo and I hear they’re fun to shoot- like others have said, have a go on one if you’re unsure. BKSOR pro would be my choice for similar money / age of game- but apparently it’s a bit of an a** kicker for a novice like me.
Thank you SteadyP, that definitely makes sense, having only watched YouTube videos and looking at promo pics their filming lighting may have disguised that issue from me. I will keep my eyes open and have a look around to see what else may be on offer. Cheers Simon

Throwing my hat in the ring if you decide to part with this lovely machine!

Hi everyone, brand new member here, on the lookout for a Munsters pin. Have heard it is a love/hate machine but still keen. How much would I be reasonably be looking at for a pro or LE?

cheers Simon

It’s hate/hate machine and Dave. [emoji28]

Good news is that because it’s so bad they are pretty cheap, but I’d really encourage you to play it before buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom