What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What would you guys think a Demo Man table is worth (obviously depending on condition) - seen in the past the tables go from anywhere between 800-1300 on ebay.....this about a correct price bracket?

Sold a really nice one about 2 years ago for a grand, couldn't believe my luck, think a grand is top dollar for any DM, bit of a yawnfest.

Sold a very nice one last year for £1200, new owner was over the moon with it mostly because of the great condition.
Under rated pin and one of the best bang for buck games out there.

4/10 gulp

Well that's coming from a man daft enough to have owned a Freddie (and secretly an X Files)

Anyway, back to the original question. Matt Adams has just stuck a DM on ebay for £900, so I guess that's the starting rate

Dan, you need to spend a bit more time with Demo Man and feel some love towards it.
4/10 Sheesh.
Buy yourself one you might be surprised.

Like most games it's important for JD and DM to be correctly set up so they flow well. Plus most have been very well played and are normally found in a tired condition...

:cool:

JD is clunky, owned two and they were both clunky lumps, that game has loads of potential but does not come together, DM is just a wasteland and might have worked in a std size cab, owned 2 x JD's and 2 x DM's, I would only own either of these again if I had a warehouse and won the lottery, best save the space for something better if your budget can stretch a bit although £800-£1200 is a fair price on any widebody IMO except for maybe Popeye (£800 would be nearer the mark, just off to hide my TOM after making that statement).

Whats the going rate on a Pinbot ?

Guy I know has one, ill be going to have a look to see whats needed as its not fully working.

Looks in good condition from the pictures though.

Due to 2 incoming pins, need to move at least one to the keep wife happy. What are the following worth?, subject to condition, all 3 were serviced by Neil the other week.

(1) Sega SST, with full cointaker LED kit (psychedelic light show during multi ball) and Pinball Pro backbox speakers and bass
(2) Xenon, again full LED's, LED light tube, has a couple of light sync issues on backbox
(3) Bad Cats, wife's favourite, so may need to keep, again LED's throughout.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom