What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hobbit - finally shipping next week

So reading between the lines we are not getting it until 2017

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think that's what he said!

Just that it's going to be tight. I'm waiting on two machines also and not looking good for xmas either!

Is that not what reading between the lines means
"He did not say that"
JJP have not met any deadlines and make no apologies for it.
Leaving Phill no time to deliver them pre xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess its a glass half full / half empty sort of thing. I'm always trying to be on the side of half full! (although typicalyl my inner half empty often takes over!) :)

Pre Christmas would be nice, but having waited as long as we have a week or two (so early next year) more really make no difference IMHO.

Who knows yet. Customs can hold the containers for 2 weeks so in that case, no chance.... but when I have the ship info, I will share it here.

Can 2 people lift and move a WOZ (EDIT: with the legs on) a shortish distance or is it too heavy for that? I've done it with a Stern but know WOZ is a lot heavier.

Is that just the hobbits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::):):):)

Santa is on his way with a very big 'sack'!

Phil are you prepared to be pestered by your Hobbit customers? ;)

Just JJP games Neil.

Nothing to say it will clear customs in time anyway.

Me too with Woz, and over a step.
When Hobbit comes I will get that set up and over a 6 inch step too with the help of a scissor lift trolley.
The hardest bit is getting the back of the table up to get the back legs on, found that Woz wasn't much heavier than a wide body like TZ though.

Back
Top Bottom