What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hobbit - finally shipping next week

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Well UK buyers.. its been a long time coming but our container of Hobbit games leaves JJP next week

Time to celebrate!

I will be in touch shortly with final details.

Phil

Also looking forward to Dialed In being added to the collection ~end of 2018, as that's when I think it will be here in the UK.

I would hope earlier than that - dialed in is on my list but want to play it more before committing. At expo it was great but still a lot to do from what I could tell.

Also looking forward to Dialed In being added to the collection ~end of 2018, as that's when I think it will be here in the UK.

They have a finished machine, no way it's gonna take 24months to start shipping

I would prefer a later model and near as dam it finished code....

Also gotta save like mad due to the £!

They have a finished machine, no way it's gonna take 24months to start shipping

They said mid 2017. I think they have still a lot of software to do and graphics for that big telly they have in the backbox. I know nothing about JJP and how the ship but you'd have to believe Europe gets a decent slice of the build I'd guess some might arrive around this time next year?

I think Dialed In looks awesome too. I really don't get why its getting so much stick on Pinside as its easily the best looking new machine to be revealed since I've been in to Pins (last 3 years or so) and possibly since Williams closed their doors.

I'm in on an Alien atm but to be honest I'm a bit disappointed by the reveal. I know its still a prototype but it just looks so slow and clunky and I can't see it changing that much. Dialed In literally looks Dialled In so I'm definitely going to have to get one somehow. The LE looks like the most likely option but I'm still interested to see exactly what the collectors edition will offer for such a ridiculous price.

I think Dialed In looks awesome too. I really don't get why its getting so much stick on Pinside as its easily the best looking new machine to be revealed since I've been in to Pins (last 3 years or so) and possibly since Williams closed their doors.

I'm in on an Alien atm but to be honest I'm a bit disappointed by the reveal. I know its still a prototype but it just looks so slow and clunky and I can't see it changing that much. Dialed In literally looks Dialled In so I'm definitely going to have to get one somehow. The LE looks like the most likely option but I'm still interested to see exactly what the collectors edition will offer for such a ridiculous price.
Dibs on Alien Aaron!! :thumbs:

1.9 code is great, they have now added the 3rd wizard mode "Battle of Five Armies" , so in terms of features it is looking pretty complete now. Make sure you yet your games up fairly difficult, and it should take you AGES to get through all the modes and finally kill Smaug. I look forward to being able to play mine again when my back isn't f***ed

Julian - Ship has not sailed yet. They told me this week, now they say next but we are ON THE LINE.

Kenny - This container is a full container of 33 games.

to get 33 pins in a container they must be stacked. is there anything on top of the bottom layer, or are those boxes so sturdy that they can take a 120kg 'nother box on top of them?

They are spaced out with Americans crammed in between who are trying to leave the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And AFMR being announced this weekend!

Next Chicago Gaming Game Debuts This Weekend!

Showing up on the pinball list here...
http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/?page_id=2435
in Orlando FL

is "Mystery Game - Chicago Gaming"

They have a booth at IAAPA the week after free play but "officially" debuting this weekend at Free Play!

It might not be AFMR....... Hmmmmmmm

Comment from PPS Rick on Pinside:

"i hate to break the news, but mystery game <> remake#2 ... soon though"

I don't know why they don't atleast announce the and of the game!

It just occurred to me that I went to see the last Hobbit film 2 years ago. It came out in December 2014.

Seems Stern are still the only ones who manage to get games out on time, which means they must be working many months or even years in advance. Makes you wonder what games are in the pipeline now.

It just occurred to me that I went to see the last Hobbit film 2 years ago. It came out in December 2014.

Seems Stern are still the only ones who manage to get games out on time, which means they must be working many months or even years in advance. Makes you wonder what games are in the pipeline now.
They have been working on Nosferatu since 1922. It's imminent (code won't be finished though).

Struggle with Hobbit. Ball times too long and just seems boring compared to something like Ghostbusters. Looks very pretty but that's it for me. I want to like it so will keep giving it a go and hope it changes my mind.

Well of course there are delays here and there, but the container finally leaves JJP tomorrow and lands UK 14th December. VERY tight for xmas....

Back
Top Bottom