What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The healing power of paragon

DRD

Registered
Having filled my home office with the 4 pinballs it can sensibly accommodate, the arrival if paragon this weekend was met with 'er indoors banishing it to the workshop.

But yesterday something remarkable happened. Her normal disinterest in pinball, and fear of colonisation of other living areas momentarily vanished. She actually likes the game, its sounds, languid playing style and artwork. She fears for it in the workshop (proximity to petrol powered stuff, tools etc), and invited me to bring it into the lounge !

This hot iron will be struck

Heh, nice when they come round to things like that. Mine blows hot and cold all the time, I can have one in the house, then two..... then when she's on the wine, she says she's not bothered anymore ! Result. I need to record the last statement though for future reference....

It gets worse... when they say I really like that one... so you buy it to keep them happy and you find they loose interest in it straight away...! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom