What's new

Found it! The GETAWAY HS2 in Very Good Condition

pintableuser

Registered
I'm looking to locate and buy a very good to excellent "The Getaway". Will collect and pay promptly.
Thanks in advance, John.

Great choice of machine.
Going to have to get me another Getaway at some point.

not many mint ones out there as people dont want to pay the money for a super mint one i have toyed with the idea of doing a super mint one with new art ect ect a few times but you are soon in to £2000 to £2500 inc machine to do the job right

not many mint ones out there as people dont want to pay the money for a super mint one i have toyed with the idea of doing a super mint one with new art ect ect a few times but you are soon in to £2000 to £2500 inc machine to do the job right

Once you get into the 2k price range then your choice of pins would make HS2 low on the list. It's good, and one in good condition is difficult to source...... For every good one there's possibly ten faded worn out ones which make excellent player machines. I'm looking for that peach.

Steady on buddy there's nothing wrong with pins going up North.

Or South........ Or East or West.

Now looking in dark corners for a Very nice HS2............ There has to be more than the two replies I've had so far. Any help in sourcing is always appreciated.

Or South........ Or East or West.

Now looking in dark corners for a Very nice HS2............ There has to be more than the two replies I've had so far. Any help in sourcing is always appreciated.
Updating the title to specify what is wanted might help? Good luck with your quest....

Ah...... I'll give it a go. Cheers for that.

Does look better, and I've found what all those fancy pull-down menus do now. :thumbs:

Last edited:
I would really like to put a GREEN........ FOUND IT..... Stamp on this.
Would consider one with red cabinet interior, chrome cash door and excellent sound system..... There is one out there somewhere.... But just does t know it should be north of the border ..... Yet. :)

Sourced......... What a good feeling.
A friend of a friend who had a distant friend new someone who was a friend of the son of the owner of a HS2 and that's how it went...... Just follow the bouncing ball and you will find it.
Sweet n peachy, plays fast fitted with the mountain mode and full police lights.:thumbs: No fade!!

Last edited:
Sourced......... What a good feeling.
A friend of a friend who had a distant friend new someone who was a friend of the son of the owner of a HS2 and that's how it went...... Just follow the bouncing ball and you will find it.
Sweet n peachy, plays fast fitted with the mountain mode and full police lights.:thumbs:
I had a very nice HS2 with mountain fitted. Sold it about a year ago. Did it come from the North East?

I had a very nice HS2 with mountain fitted. Sold it about a year ago. Did it come from the North East?

Yours must still be MIA......... This one comes with a known history.
I'm sure yours should be traceable and may be known amongst the Geordie and Mackem folk. Nothing surfaced in that part of the country for all the time I was looking.

Back
Top Bottom