What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Getaway HS2 - £800

Mozcom

Registered
Recently purchased from @SteffParry and will be sad to see it go - thought his price was a little low but not about to flip it for a profit so £800 firm

I hope he does not mind but here is the link to his for sale ad:-

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-getaway-high-speed-ii-£800.32466/

I've not done anything to it except play it.

It still is a little sluggish - 1 broken target - multiball release issue - 1 broken plastic - a few lamps out - high voltage lock out switch does not operate - no backglass lift out bar.

Not had the DMD issues he mentioned about but don't hold me to it - some of the boards were a little loose when I received it (maybe in transit) , sorted that out.

Only selling as I have too many other projects to finish (not just pinball) and not enough time as I keep playing this

Would prefer you to come and see it and play it before commiting - based in Crewe

Fricken typical. I sell this, SWMBO had no idea I had it. Told her it was going and A13 was at the office, is A13 coming back here? Then this happens
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160420_a7d9656296f2f5ec2cc76071fbb6129a.jpg

I don't get Pinball she say's[emoji36]

It's still going unfortunately. [emoji30]

Back
Top Bottom