What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The following takes place between 08:30am and 15:30pm

Just to close this out, the Keops install guys were back early this morning and got everything finished before handing me the keys :thumbs: As a bonus I've also ended up with some spare insulation I can use on the garage door plus some very nice offcuts of wood I'm going to use to make a pinball ramp for getting games in and out :D

PXL_20201118_122324404.jpg

Missing a ramp to the door mate :) To get all the pins in and out.
I'm going to have a go at building something with the leftovers :thumbs: Hopefully got a sparky my Dad has used for years coming round tomorrow to have a look and give me a quote.

So they fitted insulation too? Floor, walls and roof? Whats the finish?
Insulated floor with additional bearers for the weight, insulated roof with epdm rubber on the top, walls are not insulated but went for the thickest logs they do at 56mm I think. Double glazing on windows and doors too. You can basically spec it how you want Dom 😁 the interior is all pine finish which I’ll be coating in wood preserver and leaving as is, the only thing I’ll do more with is the floor where I’m going to have carpet fitted. On the exterior I’ll be using wood preserver followed up with sadolin superdec weather protector.

Looks quality Chris, nice one :) , I also had to concede on windows to cabin but the blinds have been shut on those windows since day one 😄.

You can increase the pin collection now or do you have to move them out the house?

You can increase the pin collection now or do you have to move them out the house?
They’re pretty much all stored at the moment mate since we moved into this house back in July. The cabin is part one of my new games room setup here so no increase as I’m already over capacity for the new space 😁

I think the windows are practical. You may move house and leave it behind. Windows will probably make it much more attractive for the next owner. Your interests may change over time .... windows make the place more flexible

You could always shutter them on the inside with matching wood ?

Back
Top Bottom