What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flip-Out London Classic 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
would be interesting to get feedback on the format of matchple and the format of classics only.

thanks,
neil.

Was a fun tourney Neil, we are very lucky to have flip out that has a great selection of these tables.

Format is excellent with a top score target of 70 eliminates the need for a final or top 4 as where ever we end up in the table we play right through to the end of tournament.

Maybe next time alternate between modern and classics like we did at monster meet?

Already looking forward to the next comp when it’s arranged.

What do others think of today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also some rounds were over quite quickly others took longer not complaining but 4 competitors almost missed lunch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to flip out for hosting, Neil for organising and Nick for running it today.

Me and the girls had a great day, and I played my socks off and won my first trophy, so I'm well chuffed. :clap:

Thought the format worked really well, it was the first time for me playing in a first past the post tournament, and I really enjoy classics, so it was nice to have a dedicated classics comp for once.

Yeah it was great fun day and worked well just on Classics. I much prefer having the comp focus on either modern or classic rather than mixing up.

So pleased for Dan to get his first trophy. Thoroughly deserved, so consistent throughout the day and top almost the whole time until the last round! Dan, you're a legend:)

Many thanks to Nick for all his hard work running the comp on the day and to Neil - hope you won the dancing :D

Yeah it was great fun day and worked well just on Classics. I much prefer having the comp focus on either modern or classic rather than mixing up.

So pleased for Dan to get his first trophy. Thoroughly deserved, so consistent throughout the day and top almost the whole time until the last round! Dan, you're a legend:)

Many thanks to Nick for all his hard work running the comp on the day and to Neil - hope you won the dancing :D

Sadly I couldn't make this one; does anyone know of any other tournaments or pinball events coming up around London/South soon?

Back
Top Bottom