What's new

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the limit of its value in my eyes for a game that is bought through photos that looks like it’s not been maintained and is pictured in what looks like a builders/scrap yard.
Don’t get me wrong I would have been sorely tempted at £3000,but would you have gone any higher £3.5-4000? For a project.
No right or wrong just my thoughts 🙂

Ramps look fine, yeah a flipper bat is broken but 99% of the time I replace those anyway. I picked up a ST recently and was told it was superb condition.

PXL_20231011_161418035.jpg

One man's superb is another man project. 🤣

I wondered why the Square Head (even though it's also a wedge head) didn't have a slot cut out of the card holder/apron, to see the number of balls played. But it's an Add-A-Ball, so it wouldn't need that.

Just seen that HH on the bay. Really have a hankering for this - but lack of space mean no. (Im gonna blame Gorgar - if he wasnt there I could squeeze it in :) )

Probably at least 7 years old as they started using Chroma boards on LCD displays from Oct 2016.
That’s a good spot, how can you tell the difference? Is it that the Chroma display versions have that printed on the pcb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom